Badgertooth & Fightflower by Psixi

Based on Click to view
Artist Psixi [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Badgertooth & Fightflower

Postby Psixi » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:03 am

My two rp cats, Badgertooth & Fightflower. They started out as two figurines my friend borrowed me, then gave me them officially as a birthday present. She had named them Jaguar(Badgertooth) and Bobby(Fightflower). However, I soon changed their names to Badgertooth and Fightflower.

Badgertooth is Fightflower's former apprentice. Fightflower is one of the deadliest fighters in Mountainclan, that was the first trait I associated with her, and she passed on her skill to the already talented Badgerpaw. She's rather cold to strangers, but is also humorous and loyal to the bone. She's not very optimistic, another trait she shares with Badgertooth, and is one of the most anti-social cats in all the clans, but she quickly bonded with Badgertooth, and the two quickly became mates, though their relationship has no sappy romance, just a strong bond and fondness for each other's company.

Badgertooth's first created trait was extreme grumpiness. ( :lol: ) My earliest(I think it's first, but I'm not certain so calling it earliest) memory of him is giving him a warrior name when playing with him. I decided on the first part beingg badger because of the fact that badger are usually associated with grumpiness, and the tooth part because a tooth is part of the mouth, and also sharp. I remember also naming Blackback along with him. Fightflower was originally Morningflower(I had looked through the books for characters that looked like them, and found Morningflower of Riverclan), which then changed to Mourningflower for a brief time before quickly transforming to Fightflower, which became my warriors forum username (Badgertooth&Fightflower) for a good year before being changed to Ravenfantasy after my charries took on more mystical turns. But the two have remained among my favorite characters.

my deviantart

my toyhouse
The name's Psixi!
I don't mind being pmed or sent trades. <3
Feel free to ask me about art/adopts!

Psixi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups