Entry for Meowkitten2323 by Darkeyedwolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Darkeyedwolf [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Entry for Meowkitten2323

Postby Darkeyedwolf » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:30 pm

You said you liked the target dogs, stripes, black red and gold so i kinda mixed those all into this little guy. The black fur is actually a little striped in its own way but i added the red and white on his tail and legs to give him a different look. Let me know if you want anything added! :D
CS, I share my computer with my sister proudlady. Please dont ban us for we will trade back and forth and i will be getting on her account to look after her pets and she after mine. Thanks, Darkeyedwolf
Darkeyedwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry for Meowkitten2323

Postby Meowkitten2323 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Darkeyedwolf wrote:You said you liked the target dogs, stripes, black red and gold so i kinda mixed those all into this little guy. The black fur is actually a little striped in its own way but i added the red and white on his tail and legs to give him a different look. Let me know if you want anything added! :D

wow love the target on its eye! great job :3
Meowkitten2323

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry for Meowkitten2323

Postby Darkeyedwolf » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Meowkitten2323 wrote:
Darkeyedwolf wrote:You said you liked the target dogs, stripes, black red and gold so i kinda mixed those all into this little guy. The black fur is actually a little striped in its own way but i added the red and white on his tail and legs to give him a different look. Let me know if you want anything added! :D

wow love the target on its eye! great job :3

Thanks!
CS, I share my computer with my sister proudlady. Please dont ban us for we will trade back and forth and i will be getting on her account to look after her pets and she after mine. Thanks, Darkeyedwolf
Darkeyedwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me