Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Clan Map, Unmarked by ThatPinkThing

Artist ThatPinkThing [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Clan Map, Unmarked

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:35 am

This map is for my use only!

A general layout for the Warriors' territories in a story I'm writing.

I'll make a colored in version to show the borders and dangers in a second, but right now, I'll explain this map. Well really my cat Mosspaw will explain it. She knows the land better.

The general top middle section is inhabited by the Notails, with their farm, barn, and nests. The corn and barn are sometimes nice in the winter, because the barn cats Milky and Bunny like to bring us extra prey. Don't tell the other Clans though, they'd absolutely hammer us, but we don't ask for the food. And anyway, in return, we protect them from the Notails' dogs in Greenleaf because of the Greenleaf Notailplace. The normal Notailplace is across the Thunderpath.

Next is the Greenleaf Notailplace, just below the farm and Notailplace, filled with it's colorful dens. I sometimes wish our camp was a little more colorful...

Anyway, then we have the lake and rivers, which are all connected and flood in Newleaf. There is a tiny island near the center of the lake, which has no trees and no animals on it. At least we think so. Nocat has ever been able to swim long enough to get there, we have already lost an apprentice who tried to get there. Rumor has it that StarClan themselves sent the fire that burned the island. My mother's father watched it burn when he was a kit. He says that a claw of fire came from the sky and caught the whole place on fire in a whisker-twitch. Since then, everycat who tries to get there is killed trying.

Then we have the Gathering place, that purple splotch there. The Clans all travel there each full moon. Just below it is the StarClan gathering place, where the medicine cats go to meet with our ancestors each half-moon. The white lines are the paths from each camp to the gathering place.

Lastly, up in that corner is Snakefang Rocks, the place where it is said huge snakes live. ThunderClan and ShadowClan say the snakes have bitten everycat who goes there. So their rocks are like RiverClan and our island. Great.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets