Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Newton Adopts!- Unihorn Female

Postby Soupalicious » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:37 am

ƒαℓℓєиƒιѕну wrote:
Simply means "maiden"

Female

Only 18 years

The large cage Cora was in jostled and she jerked awake blinking her gorgeous golden yellow eyes open. She peered through the thin bars and noticed as wasn't in her homeland anymore. She was being carried in the cage to someplace she didn't know, but she remembered something.

Cora had been adopted by a loving family with two small children. They had come to see her just a few days ago in the pristine pet store she had been in. She felt warm inside when thinking about seeing them again. They had all been so gentle and sweet, it was hard not to love them.

Finally arriving at their house, she gazed up through the cage at how large it was. By now she had become quite excited, and she shifted her paws impatiently, waiting to meet her new family again.

The door to the house opened and their stood her family, waiting with open arms. The cage opened and she burst out into their welcoming smiles and she was smothered with their love.

"We'll call you Cora." One of the little ones said. She liked that name, it suited her.

Cora always tends to be a bit more forward with her words, but the way she says it just makes her endeared by others.

Always before anything, she is very loving and affectionate to almost anyone. She loves to feel loved as well.

No matter what, anything she says can always be trusted. She will never lie nor give out secrets or anything. What she says, sticks with her and if she did lie, she could never forgive herself.

She sets impossibly high expectations for herself and is disappointed when she doesn't reach them. She is usually quite hard on herself which is why she loves the praise of others.
Last edited by Soupalicious on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gone! Find my on Flight Rising! (id: 63916)
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newton Adopts!- Unihorn Female

Postby CoyoteSoul » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:41 am

She's beautiful!
CoyoteSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whoopsydaizy » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:26 am

This girl is beautiful, but I'm dropping out.
Last edited by whoopsydaizy on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
My trades are currently open!
I prioritize natural pets!
You may take 2 pets from any OMGS-C group a day!
whoopsydaizy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallenfishy » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Simply means "maiden"

Female

Only 18 years

The large cage Cora was in jostled and she jerked awake blinking her gorgeous golden yellow eyes open. She peered through the thin bars and noticed as wasn't in her homeland anymore. She was being carried in the cage to someplace she didn't know, but she remembered something.

Cora had been adopted by a loving family with two small children. They had come to see her just a few days ago in the pristine pet store she had been in. She felt warm inside when thinking about seeing them again. They had all been so gentle and sweet, it was hard not to love them.

Finally arriving at their house, she gazed up through the cage at how large it was. By now she had become quite excited, and she shifted her paws impatiently, waiting to meet her new family again.

The door to the house opened and their stood her family, waiting with open arms. The cage opened and she burst out into their welcoming smiles and she was smothered with their love.

"We'll call you Cora." One of the little ones said. She liked that name, it suited her.

Cora always tends to be a bit more forward with her words, but the way she says it just makes her endeared by others.

Always before anything, she is very loving and affectionate to almost anyone. She loves to feel loved as well.

No matter what, anything she says can always be trusted. She will never lie nor give out secrets or anything. What she says, sticks with her and if she did lie, she could never forgive herself.

She sets impossibly high expectations for herself and is disappointed when she doesn't reach them. She is usually quite hard on herself which is why she loves the praise of others.
My handsome bean Rangi. Art by Ruki.
Fallen or Fishy | Adult | She/her

I love drawing and playing video games like Pokémon,
Monster Hunter, ESO, etc. I am shy but friendly, feel
free to reach out if you want to talk about anything!

Art Shop

Discord: fallenfishy#5894
Toyhouse: fallenfishy

Awesome Species wrote:

Spirit Grove - Faeriekins
fallenfishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupalicious » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:59 am

Thank you for all the entries so far! And bump:)
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupalicious » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:53 pm

ƒαℓℓєиƒιѕну wrote:
Simply means "maiden"

Female

Only 18 years

Congrats FallenFishy, you won her! That story was especially lovely, as was the formatting c: I hope you enjoy her!
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallenfishy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Thank you for the compliments and the beautiful species <3. I will enjoy her :D.

Art Shop

Awesome Species wrote:

fallenfishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallenfishy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Do you think I could get the hex codes?
I would love to draw her(:

Art Shop

Awesome Species wrote:

fallenfishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallenfishy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Ugh. I have been neglecting Cora ;n;.
Is it possible you could add me so I could give her some accessories and items? Also to get her hex codes again since I didn't write them down anywhere..

Art Shop

Awesome Species wrote:

fallenfishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupalicious » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Her hex codes are dae6ff (body), 1a74a8 (markings) and f4c41a (eyes)

But adding is not allowed, sorry ): You are more than welcome to draw her with whatever items you'd like though!
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me