The Only Survivor by . ME

Based on Click to view
Artist . ME [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

The Only Survivor

Postby . ME » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:37 am

Predator sneered at the three scraps of messy fur, high-pitched mewls whimpering out from their mouths. "Predator and prey? Even so if I'm your mother, I was never allowed to." The dark, scruffy grey molly spat, stalking around the cold bundles. Trembling from the cold, they wrapped themselves around each other for the warmth of body heat. The mother didn't dare nurse them or give them warmth. She, in fact, had a burning passion inside her that bubbled with rage that she had the kittens. She didn't even have the slightest bit of love left in her heart for the father or them.

Bitterly she let out a last snarl. As much as she hated them with all her fury, she couldn't bring herself to kill her children, her own blood. Predator knew though, that they'd die of the cold. It was Winter, which only would make it quicker. Pushing them hidden somewhere far off, she left them to starve or freeze. She was what the other cats called 'Hetatzork', a word they'd made up themselves. There was only ever one Hetatzork, a female, who would have the special connections of bringing cursed and blessed goops of whatever. She'd be isolated, living in a clearing deep in the darkest pit of the woods. She was a last resort for cats who need help. One thing was for sure though, Hetatzork's were not allowed to have kits. If they did, the kits were always slaughtered at once, or the others would be too fearful to go near them, whispering rumors of them being cursed and bringing terrible dooms.

Though Predator wanted nothing to do with them, she couldn't keep calling them 'kits'. The tiny black kit with silver paws was named Crescent, for crescent moons were the silvery-white color of her paws. The silver kit was Pierce, for the piercing lights the stars would give off every night. Last of all, the second oldest of the litter, the pure white kit, was named Lunar...for the lunatic grip the full moon would set out on every creature. The cold was already gnawing at them, ready to kill them. Slowly, the black one slumped to the ground, silenced. Gone forever, her spirit now wandering. The same happened with the silver kit, now dancing with her sister as a spirit. However, young Lunar clung to life.

Her long fur made her slightly warmer, even though she was just as cold as the others, and should have died with them. But she clung to life, not leaving. She was determined. And she was the only survivor out of the three.
Hi! c:
I'm . ME, because I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT pom doge WOMAN WHO AIN'T AFRAID TO SHOW HER PERSONALITY

If you love me let me G O
‘Cause these words are K N I V E S that often leave scars
The F E A R of falling apart
And truth be told, I N E V E R was yours
The F E A R, the F E A R of falling apart
Stamps wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
. ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Only Survivor

Postby Hu Tao » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Neat! I like it!! :D <3
Hu Tao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Only Survivor

Postby . ME » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:01 am

Its kinda a back-story of a character of mine...
I have CS-pet versions of them, since they are kinda realistic colors and...the warrior cats designs...XD
The group with them in it...
Hi! c:
I'm . ME, because I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT pom doge WOMAN WHO AIN'T AFRAID TO SHOW HER PERSONALITY

‘Cause these words are K N I V E S that often leave scars
The F E A R of falling apart
And truth be told, I N E V E R was yours
The F E A R, the F E A R of falling apart
Stamps wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
. ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist