Fantomă - DAM Halloween Entry by Temperance.

Based on Click to view
Artist Temperance. [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fantomă - DAM Halloween Entry

Postby Temperance. » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:27 am

FINALLY.
I had some spare time so I managed to finish her <3
I can't help it, I'm absolutely in love with her ;A;
My beautifully evil girl <333
Had sooo much fun designing her, I'm almost loathe to do another one because I've grown so attached to her.
At any rate, this appaloosa foal caught my attention, and I decided to try something like that for this entry.
Thus Fantomă was born ^^

I know Neara is judging on the design, but I came up with a story/legend/myth/history for her as I was designing, and I wanted to write it down, just for kicks ^^

Oh! But first, the name Fantomă is quite literally 'phantom' in Romanian. Which just seemed to suit her I thought.

The Legend of Fantomă
It was said long ago that in the desert a mighty sandstorm whipped. Most would begin by questioning this, "isn't that a fairly usual occurrence here in the desert?" Why yes, I suppose in a way it is. But this was no ordinary sandstorm you see, it was created by a vengeful spirit of a DAM. Cruel and malicious she lacked both sympathy and empathy, far preferring to damage others than help them. She had lost her foal to a sandstorm years ago, and it was said that at that moment she broke down and became something....dark. Now she devotes herself to only one thing, ripping apart families, stealing foals from their mothers, and ruining the lives of others through the sandstorms she somehow commands. In fact, this evil mare does not even possess a name. Rather she simply goes by the title Fantomă, which in its own way has become almost immortalized itself. Truthfully it seems to have been far too long since the last evil storm whipped, and that doomsday might be right around the corner, lurking in the dark and waiting to spring forth on the darkest night of the year which is fast approaching.

══════════════════════════════════════
T E M P E R A N C E
══════════════════════════════════════

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me