Based on Click to view
Artist Darkeyedwolf [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Entry # 1 for slccat

Postby Darkeyedwolf » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Finished with Starry night and made him a tiger brother below him so please click him slccat he is also an entry to your contest :D
Last edited by Darkeyedwolf on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CS, I share my computer with my sister proudlady. Please dont ban us for we will trade back and forth and i will be getting on her account to look after her pets and she after mine. Thanks, Darkeyedwolf
Darkeyedwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP for slccat

Postby slccat » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:43 am

I can't wait to see how it turns out:) also, I love the drawing on your signature!
ImageImage
slccat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkeyedwolf » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:13 am

Thanks!! Thats Takara, one of my fursonas, she and one other are my favs so far. Takara is a Flaming Fox Adopt if you want to get one, they do customs ^_^
CS, I share my computer with my sister proudlady. Please dont ban us for we will trade back and forth and i will be getting on her account to look after her pets and she after mine. Thanks, Darkeyedwolf
Darkeyedwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slccat » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:36 am

She is very beautiful:3 if you do something simmaler to her, you are on a good path to winning,. Haha
ImageImage
slccat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkeyedwolf » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:46 pm

lol when you said that you gave me an idea. I have two entries here....for some reason the other one is only linked to this page, i have one starry night and then the second is a tiger mix with a little bit of yellow mixed in. I'll put you name in for the second one so you can take the wings off to see that markings that are covered
Darkeyedwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me