Code: Select all
Username;
Canine Name;
Canine Gender;
Short Story;
Will You Take Care of It?
Other;

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design #5

Postby -PLEASE DELETE- » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:00 am

Username;
Raven Feather
Canine Name;
Spook 
Canine Gender;
Male
Short Story;
Spook wandered through the wood, carrying a bag.  He was headed to a cave he had found the evening before. When he arrived at the cave he put the bag down and began to empty it. Inside the bag was Halloween lights in the shapes of ghosts and bats, candy, drink mix and water, a radio, black sheets, and a bunch of random props. He set up the cave for a spooky party. He would invite everyone to it. He smiled and turned the radio on while he worked on setting up to cave. He hung a sheet over the entrance and on the floor, placed candy around the cave in small bowls and made the drinks. He strung to lights up and turned them on. The canine placed props around the cave, some props were fake body parts, spider rings, fake spider webs and spiders,and more. When he finally finished setting up and headed for the entrances. He was about to leave when he heard an eery noise. "Hello?" he called as he walked towards the noise. He jumped when the noise happened again. It was a high pitched clicking and squealing sound. He kept heading towards the sound, fear building inside him. All of a sudden a group of bats flew straight past him, some grazing the top of his head, and out the cave. He let out a sigh of relief and straightened up. He smiled and gathered the people of his town, leading them back to the cave. The night went well from there, the whole town danced and had fun the rest of the night. 
Will You Take Care of It?
Of course!
Other;
Thanks Festy and im sorry about my story ^^;; I'm not to good with writing
MODS PLEASE DELETE!!!
-PLEASE DELETE-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups