Time spent 2 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

{ Cascade x Unnamed CLOSED

Postby H o w l i n g » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Cascade x Unnamed litter.
End Date :: December 2nd

Rules-
        - Apply only if you're going to take care of them! I do not want these pups getting into the wrong hands. It would pain me to see them sit around and rot. :c
        - You can apply for more than one, but in the end, you will only likely receive one.. but if I love your forms, you could get more. The parents aren't up for adoption.
        - You cannot trade / sell / otherwise get rid of a pup. If you no longer want it, you are to return it to me.
        - Do not try to steal any of the design above. Trust me, I will find out and it will not be pretty.
        - They may or may not be given out. Do not pout / complain if you do not get one.
        - This is NOT first come first serve.
        - More rules may be added. To tired to think of more. ;-;

Pups-
        One - Possibly up for adoption at SCAA.
        Only time will tell. Until then, mine.

Two - Given to Pooka.
        Three - Joss Carter
        Four - Joss Carter
        Five - Keeping.

Form-
        Code: Select all
        Username ::
        Pup Number ::

Name ::
        Personality ::

History / Story ::
        Art ::

Why do you want this pup? ::
        What will you do with it? ::
        Do you have a character thread / site? :: [If so, provide a link]
Last edited by H o w l i n g on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { Cascade x Unnamed

Postby H o w l i n g » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Finished. c:

Fairwell Chickensmoothie! It was a good run.

If there is anyone who I unfortunately left any loose ends open with when I originally disappeared from the site near the end of 2012, you're welcome to drop a PM if you'd like to try to resolve them. It has admittedly been far too many years for me to remember precisely what all may have been left unsettled.

In addition, if anyone sees this and would like to try to reestablish contact, you're more than welcome to drop me a message as well. I'll try to poke my head in over the next few months at the least in case any of the above happens, but cannot guarantee how often messages will be checked after that.

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scolipede. » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Aww~
So cute <3
"it clasps its prey with the claws on its neck until it stops moving. then it finishes it off with deadly poison."
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Pup one Howly. <3
So gorgeose. ;A;
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~AlphaWolf~ » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:10 am

Username :: ~AlphaWolf~
Pup Number :: 3

Name :: Ziro
Personality :: Adventurous,playful,excitable.

Why do you want this pup? :: Because hes gorgeous and he has very nice patterning.
What will you do with it? :: Put it on my character site and maybe roleplay or breed him.
Do you have a character thread / site? :: [If so, provide a link] http://nightshadescharacters.weebly.com/
Characters
~ Zing's First Piece Of Art!
Image ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image Image
~AlphaWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:02 am

Weegeestar5
1. c:

Zoros.
It has no meaning, I don't believe. xD I just randomly came up with that.
1 year.
Male.
Wip. c:

Wip, will put in later. *is supposed to be doing homework right now*
Wip, I may not get art in time. x3

Do you have a character thread / site? :: [If so, provide a link]

Major wip. x3

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lululizzy23 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:21 pm

lululizzy23

Number 1

Dante

Male

His face markings, love at first sight. I just, he's too cute to pass up

I will keep him as a character and he will get art and a history. Eventually, If I ever do write this story I'm planning, he'll be in it c:

Do you have a character thread / site? ::
Yes, here and even though it looks finished, it's not, many of my characters still need a lot of work done on their pages.

WIP
"one doesn't need sunglasses on a gloomy day and yet it is on a gloomy day that one must look one's flyest"

"if you're one in a million, there are 6,999 ppl just like you. they are coming for u. they will destroy u. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. godspeed"

"every grunge boy has his soft grunge side"

"I said "this isn't my first rodeo" but I pronounced it like Rodeo Drive. this let the cowboys know that it was, in fact, my first rodeo"

-Ezra Koenig (@arzE)

characters - dA - tumblr - ask.fm
lululizzy23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Heart.:.Broken~ » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:13 pm

~Heart.:.Broken~ (Formally Rani4268)
One please ^^

Jace
3 months
Male
Jace is very quiet and brave. He can get a little protective at times, but only with someone he's known for a while. He never backs down from a challenge if someone he loves will get hurt in the process. He has been known to fall in love quickely, so he guards his heart carefully.

Jace was always the odd pup in the group. His siblings always left him out of everything. He was never allowed to play with them, because he just didn't fit in. He grew up being extremely depressed and one night decided to run away. He never got over the tumoil his family put him through and most likely never will. He wished he could just forget completely what had happened in his past.
Will make and post on my DA account and add a link here.

I just love his designs and I've always wanted an oddball pup. I would also never let him gather dust! :)
Put him in my characters folder on my DA and try to post something, involving him, every other week.
Do you have a character thread / site? ::
My DA character folder
My WIP Character site
Last edited by ~Heart.:.Broken~ on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Impossible dream ♥~
Please click so they don't die!
ImageImageImageImage

PixelKahari1866 and raibowtiger13 are my bffs in RL and Pixel gave Rain and myself all her pets.
Me! wrote:"Three o'clock? Time for chicken smoothie! <3"
~Heart.:.Broken~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ dawn ~ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Username :: Joss Carter
Pup Number :: #4

Name :: Vanisa
Outgoing
eager, determined,
observant,
Thinks before acting some times.

Vanisa was born into a secret society called The Shadow Ones. All her life she wanted to be one of the warriors and was extremely excited when she was accepted to begin training with others her age. She passed her beginner classes easily but did have a few problems due to her being a little over eager in some areas, causing her to act before thinking. When it was time for her to be an appetence, she was excited when she became Shadow's appetence. Her excitement didn't last long though when Shadow seem distant and had her doing task that she had completed in her first few months of training. She complained about it to her friend, who then encouraged her to talk to her mentor about how she feels. Vanisa confronts her mentor about how she feels that he is not interested in being her mentor and is just giving her meaningless tasks to get her out of his way. Shadow suddenly attacks her and engages her in hand to hand combat. After a few seconds though, Vanisa was on her back on the ground. Shadow calls her to eager, but that he will start giving her tougher training. Months past and Vanisa starts to excel under Shadow tough but loving guidance. She grows close to Shadow and starts to see him as a father figure. Shadow shared a little bit of his past with Vanisa which made her rethink her path of becoming a warrior for the Shadow Ones. She decided to go on a journey to find out where she belongs. Helping people along the way. She joins up with Oliver and Raho on her journey and becomes a leader of sorts.

Art :: Image Image

Why do you want this pup? :: she is so pretty and she is just perfect for Shadow's apprentice. I have fallen in love with her (and so has my character Raho XD) Plus she is designed by you
What will you do with it? :: get art, love her, write like a short story of her with a few of her friends.
Do you have a character thread / site? :: not one i would like to show the public (you send me the link to yours i will send you the link to mine :p )

Username :: Joss Carter
Pup Number :: #3

Name :: Lagime (like regime except there is an La instead of Re)
Spy Name: Trace, Lacey, Alias
I'll admit that it was hard for me to figure out Lagime's personality. As a spy she plays a lot of different roles to get what she needs. Lagime too is kind of lost when it comes to herself. Now that she is no longer a spy, it is hard for her to know if it is really her reaction/feelings or if it is her training coming out.
Externally focused
Dislikes being alone

Lagime doesn't remember much about her parents or early child hood, sometimes she will have flashbacks of two people playing with her which she assumes is her parents. The earliest memories that are clear to her are of her being trained at a school to become a spy. She didn't really have a lot of friends growing up as everyone was taught to keep their distance from others. As she became older the training became more brutal and Lagime found herself getting seriously injured a few times but she kept pushing through. She eventually became an "official" spy and meet with a man named Collins who was her handler. Lagime found herself enjoying her job despite the close calls and the attempts on her life. During one of her missions she found some interesting info regarding what seemed like her or her handler. She tells Collins about the information, after looking at it; he dismisses her concerns and tells her another job came up suddenly. Lagime goes out and is ambushed, she contacts her handler but he hangs up on her. Realizing she has been betrayed, she beats those that were trying to kill her. As she is journeying to her handler’s last know location, she meets an assassin who agrees to help her for some unknown reason. She is weary of the assassin but trust her skills enough to beat him he tries to turn on her. She vows to get the truth and find out why she doesn’t remember much about her past.
Art :: Image

Why do you want this pup? :: i have fallen in love with her. Like head over heals in love. She has a wonderful design too.
What will you do with it? :: get art, love her, she might have a relationship with my assassin
Do you have a character thread / site? :: not one i would like to show the public (you send me the link to yours i will send you the link to mine :p )
Trading my Red Toxic, Line Tribal, Light Leopard, & my other rares for art & characters.
PM me with offers.
~ dawn ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me