Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

WolfBlood by cryonic.

Artist cryonic. [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

WolfBlood

Postby cryonic. » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:51 am

WolfBloods are humans, but they hide a secret. They have wolf sight, hearing, smell and can heal quickly. They are grace full and can do most things a human can't. They aren't werewolves they weren't bitten, they were born with it. When they were bron until they are 14 they have wolf senses and can turn their eyes yellow but can't change. At the age of 17 they can change at will. They can change when angry, scared, stressed, at will (from the age of 17 and older) and have to change at full moons. Every month there's one day which they are human, they don't have their wolf senses or can't heal like they would. They call it non - moon Monday. In their wolf forums they are a bit bigger than a normal wolf, their eyes are yellow like a wolf's and their fur colours are natural. So, if your hair is blonde then your wolf's fur is blonde, but if you dye your hait then your wolf's fur colour stays blonde(or whatever your hair colour is). Wolfbloods do have packs but they are a loose scruture, they are lead by a dominant male/female. They are followed byu the choosen beta then the rest of the pack memebers are sub-ordinates. If a new wolfblood arrives and they don't/won't join the pack they are bullied and picked on unless they leave. A wolfblood will normally never leave the area once they join the pack that lives there.
ImageImage
i'm nuts, baby, i'm mad,
the craziest friend that you've ever had
you think i'm psycho, you think i'm gone
tell the psychiatrist something is wrong
over the bend, entirely bonkers
you like me best when i'm off my rocker
tell you a secret, i'm not alarmed
so what if i'm crazy? the best people are

cryonic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WolfBlood

Postby cryonic. » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:25 am

they also have another power thingy. It's called Eolas. It allows them to see all around them and see what other people are doing.
ImageImage
i'm nuts, baby, i'm mad,
the craziest friend that you've ever had
you think i'm psycho, you think i'm gone
tell the psychiatrist something is wrong
over the bend, entirely bonkers
you like me best when i'm off my rocker
tell you a secret, i'm not alarmed
so what if i'm crazy? the best people are

cryonic.

My pets
My items