Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Rose Petal by aergia

Artist aergia [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rose Petal

Postby aergia » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:37 pm

I am trying for Image and this is the art side of it. It's really bad. If you want to read the story, here it is

Rose Water rushed through the pouring rain, water dripping down on her but she didn't mind. Anyway, she was doing this for the fun of it. She loved water, especially rain and she was having the time of her life. It was winter and the rain was getting colder and harder so she decided to go inside. In her house, which she shared with AlyciaShyloh, she had a mini heated waterfall that warmed her up instantly. She often slept in the water and tonight was no different. She awoke in the morning to sunlight, how irritating for her, at least she could go to that waterfall valley that she had stumbled upon while dancing in the rain. So far, she though no-one else knew about it as you could walk past in in perfect light and not see it tucked away. Rose had only found it because she fell in the waterfall a week ago. Today was beginning to get to hot so she dived into the pool of water at the bottom of the fall and discovered it was deeper than she thought. She was excited at this as she had been longing to practise diving. She dived halfway down and saw something red and shining. She swam back to the surface then climbed up to the top of the waterfall and jumped. She just reached the bottom and found the red shiny things to be gems of a sort and white sticks that looked like fake arms. As she was unfamiliar with jewels or skeletons she didn't know what sort it was or that it was a human skeleton. She brought them to the local jeweller when she was done with swimming and was surprised when he said they were the lost jewels of a missing rich queen from a thousand years ago. The queen had gone missing while swimming in her private valley with a waterfall. Rose suddenly understood what the white sticks were, bones. The police sent scuba divers down there to search for bones and to look for more jewels. They brought the skeleton back to the surface then quickly wrapped it in a light blue cloth so no-one could see. Luckily Rose hadn't seen and was too busy examining the people still underwater. Then all the divers came back up except one. He appeared to be stuck. The other divers had noticed but they were out of air. Without thinking, Rose dived down their and unhooked the diver. He had fainted so it was a struggle to get him to the surface. He was sent to hospital and Rose was given a bravery award. She visited the diver that she saved in hospital a week later. By then he had woken up but his lungs could not work properly so he would die if they couldn't raise funds. Rose immediately started the Rose Petal charity and they raised enough money to save him. She continued on with her charity and saved many lives. She wished she could've been their for the queen.

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets