Artist Artwork-Is-Key [gallery]
Time spent 14 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Hyrogonat Dragons

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:30 am

WIP
(I hope that the line edits I do will be OK..most of them are going to be on separate layers though)
EDIT: Yay! I am almost done! Just gotta add the jaw/teeth and tongue. Plus I gotta make a design otherwise it is just a red dragon thingy.. xD And OMG......6 hours working one this?!

News wrote:Alright guys! I am going to be having raffle on page 3, post 22! This raffle will be to get the Halloween Designs that I have not given out yet. All the information is on that post!
I am sorry to say but this event is not for everyone. It is just going to be people on a list of mine. Sorry guys! ' So look there to see if you are on the list and everything to see if you can enter. ^^

Status wrote: I will be making Halloween based HDs for adoption! However if you are not on my list please do not adopt one. I may make these new lines so I can adopt them out to the public but..not yet. If you want to make me good lines for these to adopt them out to the public PM me and we will talk about it but I am just not in any mood to make the lines myself right now.

Well, I will hopefully make enough Halloween designs for everyone on my list to adopt one. So everyone can only have one design for now. :D

OK! Here is the list of all Halloween Designs made to adopt out! I will start adopting them out on the first of October. I will be making designs until I have made enough designs that everyone can have at least one. If I still have ideas I will make more. Some of these designs with have "Siblings" but even so, the same person who got one can not have the other, sorry. These will not be done very soon, some may not even be done by Halloween so if you see a Hallow's Day Design you like go ahead and fill out a form for it.

.:LIST:.
Male Zombie
Female Ghost
Male Ghost
Male Vampire
Male Mummy
Female Spider
Male Headless Horse
Female Skeleton
Male Frankenstein
Female Banshee

OK it is all finished. This is my own species called a Hyrogonat Dragon. It is not necessarily made completely public yet so there won't be and adopts, however certain friends can either color this in or get me to make them one. The normal lines are by Skribbles and is an editable here. I did many line edits and I hope that was OK. Almost everything on here was drawn by me except for the main lines(I changed some of the main lines though, the muzzle, ears, and the belly). But the main lines and pose is copyrighted to Skribbles. Also this creature is like a cross between a bird, unicorn, bat, and a dragon but in MLP style.

OK, I made these when I was sketching a MLP on paper. I was trying to make some scary zombie/demon pony but instead I made a cute dragon. I then made another drawing as a reference. Once I did that I could not help but look for a really good MLP editable and see if I could edit it enough to make it look like my dragon species. So here you go, a dragon in MLP style and always will be in MLP style(Though when you draw yours it can be realistic, I don't mind. :) ).

Also, what you see on this is image is all that I made. The only other things I made was a female sign and another tail(Which is practically the same kind only without fur). So what you see is exactly what they look like. :) Oh, and chop off about an hour or 2 from the timer, I was goofing off with CS friends(And I did not start this today, I started this on the 17th and posted it then but I bumped this post today).

OH! I just made a reference for what its skeleton might look like! Here it is!

.:RULES:.

These are rules for any friend who colors this in or gets me to make one for them(They are also for me in some areas). Please follow them.

Red rules are new.

~When posting an HD please post this link: viewtopic.php?t=1212153
~HDs can be any color, I don't care. :)
~The dragons have chin fur if they are female or male.
~Please make sure to add all the furs(Chin fur, chest fur, leg furs). They always have it. The only reason to not add it is if you have they with a normal tail(Non furred), but when you do that they have no fur at all except on their legs. You can only have one of these cuz they are very rare.

~You can only have up to 4 from here(I may change this).
~If you are not on the list but you KNOW you are a friend please let me know.
~If you are not a friend and not on the list then please do not ask to color one of these in/have me make you one.
~You must post it in "Colored In".
~They can be any dog size(From the tiniest dog to the biggest). Their sizes are based on a dog's size. Here is a Comparison Chart.
~The tail, leg furs, main body, chest fur, and the fluffy part of the wing(Where the shoulder is) is always the same color(The reason: I don't have everything on one layer so the color layers go over oddly so it would look funny if those bits were different colored unless you do it a certain way).
~When you color it in it is your choice to either have the lines black or have them a bit darker than the main color(s).
~Even though these are drawn in MLP:FIM style these creatures do not have any cutie marks..they are dragons.
~Do not give Female HDs a horn, those are only for the males.
~HDs always where Bangles is is a lighter and darker shade that their eyes are.
~They do not have to have wings. :)
~Everyone can only have 1 dragon that has a normal tail(The tail with nr fur). They are rarer so everyone can get only one(I may change this).
~You can make up to four dragons but when you make one you can color that one in to show it without its wings, so you would have one with and one without wings(But it would be the same dragon).
~Please do not color in characters already made unless given permission first.
~If you are wanting me to make yo one of these please PM me the information in the coding below(You MUST be on the list at the bottom of this post, if you aren't please don't PM me the form):
Code: Select all
[b][i]Colors(Give me at least 3):[/i][/b]
[b][i]Eye Color:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Gender:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Do you want it to have wings, Yes or No:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Do you want it to have a furry tail or a normal tail?:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Other(You can put how you would like the design here):[/i][/b]

~You can post this form when posting your HD(You don't have to though, it would be cool if all of them did have this though):
Code: Select all
[quote="My HD's Form"][center][b][i][size=125][color=#4040FF].: ((Name Here)) :.[/color][/size][/i][/b]

[b][i].: Owner :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[b][i].: Pronounced :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[b][i].: Nickname(s) :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[b][i].: Gender :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[b][i].: Birth Date :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[b][i].: Size :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[b][i].: Sexuality :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[b][i].: Personality :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[b][i].: History :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[b][i].: Relatives :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[b][i].: Friends :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[b][i].: Mate :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[b][i].: Other :.[/i][/b]
((Words here))

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1212153][size=85][color=#8000FF]Original Editable(MLP Editable)[/color][/size][/url][/center][/quote]

[/code]

.:LIST:.
horselover0726
Solus Prime
WhiteFire Raven
~wolf~spirit~
*JACKAL*
.aereosync.
.Vetinater.
BioKing
BloodyCrystal56
Briar Rose
C a r a m e l
cameron22671
Chyze
dragongoddest
Flutterlicious
Geinkotsu
H o w l i n g
Hekomi
Joss Carter
kaishine
Meku
MidoriKirin
Muggafinn
nimsaj11
pachoofoosh
penguinluv01
PongoDog
Raven Feather
RPBorzaya
Swiftalu
TheNinthWolf
TheWolfLover1000
TinyPug
Tybalt
Venamisa
ZombiiCandy
~<Knock Out>~
~Soundwave
comfyorange
Skribbles

Everyone on this list is allowed to either color this in or request me to make them one of these. If you are unable to color it in because you can't see a Color in bar then it is because I forgot to add you. If so then please let me know.

.:Gift Lines:.
Only people who own an HD can ask to be added by the artist who made the gift lines. PLease show the artist at least one of your HDs when asking that why they can be sure you own one. :) Do not ask them if you do not own one. Thank you to those artists who made gift lines! <3
Made by comfyorange
Last edited by Artwork-Is-Key on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 am, edited 39 times in total.

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: artworkiskey ▪
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hyrogonat Dragons

Postby asdfghjkla » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Wow, these are so awesome!
<333333333333
*Jealous of people who get one*
asdfghjkla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Lufsta. wrote:
Wow, these are so awesome!
<333333333333
*Jealous of people who get one*

Thanks!

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Bump

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destrie » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Ty Keyo, Sharlek looks epic <333
aka Des | She/Her | USA
[Toyhouse] | [deviantArt]
[Join me on Furry-Paws]
Inactive, but still here~

[Avatar by Nok]
[Sig Art by me]
Destrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:16 am

Your welcome!

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Bumpers

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pachoopi » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 am

These are awesome! :DD Thanks so much for adding me to the list! :D
Pachoopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:09 am

pachoofoosh wrote:These are awesome! :DD Thanks so much for adding me to the list! :D

Your welcome!

FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

ImageImageImage

Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anonymous Hyena » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Ooooo so excited for halloween ones :3 good luck! I'd help make some to adopt out (if you wanted help) if I could
Anonymous Hyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me