My new character (Possibly fursona.) by Insurgent

Based on Click to view
Artist Insurgent [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My new character (Possibly fursona.)

Postby Insurgent » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:07 pm

K, so the timer's off by about 15 minutes give or take a few. (I had icecream. :D)
Yes, I know the head on the left and the one with a body (xD) have different designs on the face. It's cause the markings are just warpaint, and I wanted to show what he looks like with and without it. I really like the way he turned out!

[center]Image

Atlas

Hold on to what is good
Even if it’s a handful of earth.
Hold on to what you believe
Even if it’s a tree that stands by itself.
Hold on to what you must do
Even if it’s a long way from here
Hold on to your life
Even if it’s easier to let go
Hold on to my hand
Even when I’ve gone.

Nicknames: None.
Species: Wolf, of course.
Personality: Life's too short not to have fun. His bright energy brings joy and laughter to those around him. Atlas can be a total flirt, he needs a lot of freedom to play. But he'll be loyal to that one person who makes him feel safe. He’s nurturing, playful, and easygoing. Atlas often puts others' needs before his own, offering what seems to be a bottomless well of compassion and care. His good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of him, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lays a fighting spirit!
History: Atlas was born into a family of four. He was the runt of his litter, and always took it a little too personally. His parents allowed him to finally leave the den when he was scarcely two months old. He learned quickly that he’d need to change if he were to survive in our cruel world. He learned from his brother, Castor, how to hunt. He was adequate, but not very skilled. Soon after he decided he needed territory of his own. Atlas went off in search of a home. y: However, before he found it, he was shot by a careless hunter, and before he knew it, he passed out. When Atlas awoke he found that his claws had been filed down, and his numb paw was missing all of its toes. He fled from the human facility, and found that he now had difficulties walking, staying balanced, and hunting. Of course, he’s not one to give up easily, so he continued to try for a few months. Unable to hunt well, he almost starved to death, but a boy spotted him in the woods and took him in. The kind human created claws of titanium, leather, and bone, then strapped them to Atlas’s sore paws. The young brute quickly discovered that he had more balance than ever, and wolves didn't threaten him. He quickly became a powerful force, becoming a skilled and experienced opponent.

Family (Oldest to youngest): Geneveve (mother, pronounced Gen- uh- veev.) Aaron (Father) Castor (Brother, pronounced Cas- tore.) Lylle (Brother, pronounced Lie-l…Rhymes with crocodile.) Yue (Sister, pronounced You.)

Theme song: Keep your head up.
Insurgent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me