Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CONTEST DONE by KathrynKat

Based on Click to view
Artist KathrynKat [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 50 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CONTEST DONE

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 pm

I decided to put an end to this and reward my top 2 for their Entries and use the Runner up's line art as another color in becaus ei am now working on an amazing art piece....

Okay, I need help because i'm not the very best at line art and so far i just love and I mean LOVE this design...
NEW notice: I want to use 2 yes 2 line arts for this very species...
and your allowed to make a WHOLE different species for me to buy and i'd prefer maybe a cool looking horse :)
I prefer cool over cute but some cuteness of course.

RULES:
1. DO NOT make very many changes
2. MUST be a great artist who has held good line arts
3. MUST NOT completely claim this as your art piece and we both have our signatures down
4. YOU MAY NOT put your sig unless i ask you to put down the siggy's OR if it is not my species
5. DO NOT use the line art as your own after this contest has been finished unless not my species
6. You may enter up to 3 times no more.... I'd like to see people try entering more than once :)
7. IF i have picked you then we I will give you your prize and then we will work something out on making the thread and how we will
8. no fighting
9. remove my blue line
10. leave MY red line visible at not 50% NOW 20% :)
11. MUST ADD color and shading
12. MUST try and keep curtain things on different pages so it is easier to color.
13. IF i like your art and many others and somebody happens to beat you i might use your line art still and if want to try and beat them just enter again you can enter 3 times :).
14. just have fun also i will be able to tell if you followed my rules :) :D
15. IGNORE PRIZE POOL prizes are going to be even better especially for RUNNER UP because I even feel my payment is VERY low for the line art drawn for me for my 2nd first favorite witch is the 5th entry... i feel i have to pay more for it though they are also artist :)....
16. NEW: okay if you want to use a different red line sketch to help you make this please let me know because on what this is based on i have made a NEW sketch line of EXACTLY what i am looking for. Just message here linking to the red line you'd like to use and post here when your done WITH the link of your entry :) i might do another sketch line also for practice :)

Style i want:
Long gentle fur
Long fancy flowing leg fur/hair
NEAT shading and high lighting
Items later if making items
If you want to make a Signature with you and my sig it's HW32 (water mark very lightly would be nice
BTW try and keep the Chest, back and bottom of tail the way they are :)

NEW
Styles that could be added but only as another page in case i don't like it that much
- wings
- horns (not sure of horns)
- back spikes
- little horn at rump
- spike around the heals of all 4 or just front or back either
- fangs
- SHADING ON EVERY ADD ON must be same shading as body

Runner up:
Gets to be other main Artist
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

1st place:
gets to be Artist
Pet's name: RACOONCAT

2nd place:
Guest Artist and if like your art you could be Artist
Pet's name: Longtail

THERE MUST BE 5 Entries for a Runner up
to have 1st and 2nd place people there must be at least 8-10+
to have 3rd added there must be 15+ entries

(this is counting by per user so each could have there limit 3 pieces done and be 9 out but only counts as 3 sorry)
ONLY 1 win per user BTW

DUE DATE:
No for sure date but will change the date if not enough people so random date: September 10.

another notice PLEASE DO NOT get mad if there were maybe only 3 entries and i like one of theirs so much i just want to stop the contest and pick them as a winner :)

EDIT
LOVING the entries so far
Order of what i like most to least of Entries

new notice
okay i thought over this since 5 entries have come in i'm keeping it open still rather these 2 top are beat or not i just want to have the time to come up with a coat design, name, and other details and living.
Also i want to give the chance to others to be able to get some prizes and just cuz I'm so excited to get such an amazing entry I'm going to make the prizes bigger but I am NOT saying the prizes they are all changing also due to trades but hey they will be by chance so much better :O...
also i might do 4th place if get over 10 entries and then just tiny prizes to people who entered
also please remember this FOLLOW MY RULES
only people who get prizes are one's who followed some rules of mine
at least color in the art, add shading, make sure to have long tail with long hair and long hair under the chest and belly thank you...
if have these done i MIGHT give you a prize for entering...
ALSO i will be keeping curtain Entries for artist contest or just another line art of the species for the color in's :)
or if completely different then i wanted but like it... then i'll just use it as another Species

ONLY RULES ALLOWED to be broken
1. If your an amazing artist and have had featured arts the relate an animal and cool species
2. If you make a WHOLE different kind of species even to do with a horse but just something i would NEVER EVER in my life pass up then i will maybe even pick that to be a tie with the Species i am looking for :)
3. Also if YOU made up a WHOLE different Species then i'm trying to make here then you may sell it use it or anything :)
4. Also it will just be YOUR siggy if it's not the Species i drew out :)

this prize MIGHT be for Runner up i have 4 of them so you will get one of the 4 :/ I will for sure if anybody thinks they could beat this one very amazing Entry :O it's he last entered because i think people are to scared to have a waste of time entering after she had XD haha
so as said IGNORE the prizes i have now mostly for runner up :) if this entry drops to like 1st place because of another ended up as Runner up I'll still give a huge prize to this one and use the line art :)
Pet's name: Spring

IF you want to make a Different Species
I am willing to buy other species
Lets think of idea's people have not really used

maybe a Buffalo mixed creature be very very cute :)
I'd give a HUGE prize for something like that but a mixed creature of it but might make another contest for this fella
but just for a heads up...
So i'll do a sketch like i did for this to give an idea of what i am exactly needing :) please let me know if this sounds cute...
I'd like for it to be long haired with long belly hair the drops about to the knees something almost like this but maybe not so fat as a buffalo for the mix :) https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/image ... K5ktXOxtvA so like the long hair be going and till hits belly not just the chest :) but this is just a heads up and not right now
Last edited by KathrynKat on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CONTEST for Line Art

Postby nmrn » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:43 pm

I think I might try for this between now and the end of the day.
    If that's okay, though.
nmrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Examples of Line Arts i like
just make sure it's VERY CLEAN
PLEASE NOTE
I am not wanting you to make it just like these it's just so you got an idea :)

Neck Main on this kitty

The fur curving with the body

Face
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:45 pm

sure i just got to get an Admin to send this to Contest :)
this contest might go on for a long time XD

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nmrn » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:49 pm

WildHorse32 wrote:sure i just got to get an Admin to send this to Contest :)

Seems fair.
    I don't mind. c:
nmrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 pm

The Once-ler wrote:

Seems fair.
    I don't mind. c:

so for this i see that you actually re-did th line art for somebody i just love it :)
I also love how perfect the legs and feet are but for the cat not hooves ;)
but love when the feet are kinda turned a bit :) so you can make those kinds of changes just not sooo much XD haha
but yeah i believe if you keep at some of the long hair like tail design fix the point though and the chest

also i feel if i instantly like your line art i might just pick as auto XD

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nmrn » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:53 pm

WildHorse32 wrote:
The Once-ler wrote:

Seems fair.
    I don't mind. c:

so for this i see that you actually re-did th line art for somebody i just love it :)
I also love how perfect the legs and feet are but for the cat not hooves ;)
but love when the feet are kinda turned a bit :) so you can make those kinds of changes just not sooo much XD haha
but yeah i believe if you keep at some of the long hair like tail design fix the point though and the chest

also i feel if i instantly like your line art i might just pick as auto XD

Yeah, I did. c: Thanks!~
    Yeah, I'm not so good at hooves unless it's a MLP.
    Thanks, again. ; u; I appreciate that you like it.
    Mhm, I can try that. c:
Last edited by nmrn on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nmrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:54 pm

well I'm going to AT LEAST try and have this open and wait for a few great ones to be done before i actually make up my mind XD haha

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nmrn » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:56 pm

WildHorse32 wrote:well I'm going to AT LEAST try and have this open and wait for a few great ones to be done before i actually make up my mind XD haha

Mhm. Fair enough.
    Hey, do you think you could write my name where it says to let people color it in? Or can't you do that until it's in Competitions so it's fair..?~
nmrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 am

sorry got off to go to bed it is now open for contest :)

Sorren Fey moved it for meh :) 8-)

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me