Fury & Moggy by BlueHeart ❤

Based on Click to view
Artist BlueHeart ❤ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fury & Moggy

Postby BlueHeart ❤ » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:22 pm

"Fury" is the cat. And I lovelz her till the day I die. We have been best friends in real life since I was 4 and she was 2. I've just never drawn her before. ;-;

This lineart was just too cute to pass up. Yes I love "Fury" or Shawna as it may be, but in a friendship kind of way of course. We have been, and always will be best friends no matter how far we may be from each other. Miss yah buddy! <3
Last edited by BlueHeart ❤ on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤 ∾ 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕪𝕚𝕤𝕥/𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣
formally known as MoggyWolf

active ∾ PM's always welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters Art Shop
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sig art lines by: SpindleSpice
Colour/Edits by Me ~
BlueHeart ❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fury & Moggy

Postby beauty thief. » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 am

Well, fellow Ontarian, I THINK CHIS IS WONDERFUL.

LUVKITTY APPROVEZ.

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me