Out of Reality by Noel

Based on Click to view
Artist Noel [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Out of Reality

Postby Noel » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Three of my human characters in a wolf form. Skye is the brown one, Enki is the standing red one, and Ren is the tiny little thing by his feet. These are them from probably one of the most tragic stories I've written. To give a highly abridged version of the setting:
    Enki is a coma on complete life support pre-story. He took the injuries that left him in that state protecting Ren from an attack that killed the rest of his family. THe family money left was quite large, easily enough for the only surviving close relative, Ren, to afford the medical costs.
    He's constantly urged to cut off the life support; Enki's chance of ever recovering is practically nonexistent. However, Ren refuses, as Skye, Enki's love(yes, they're homosexual), begs him not to.
    Enki's last words before falling unconscious were to beg Skye to keep Ren safe for him.
    Long story short, Ren is placed in terrible danger, that Skye saves him from. However, Skye takes fatal injuries in his last fight, and dies for the boy. Throughout the course of the chapters, Skye confides in Ren that he hates him, for taking Enki away from him, even though he knows it's not Ren's fault. Skye also says that he thinks Enki chose Ren over him, by leaving him alone without him. AKA, Skye had serious issues with Ren.
    After Skye's death, Ren, now safe, cuts off the life support on Enki so the two can 'be together at last'.

I wanted to write this mess of text out. X3
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

:U

Postby ElementalInsanity » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:50 pm

:U Oh. Gawd. So. Freaking Sad.
But I love it. DX
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Out of Reality

Postby frobischer » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Aww, how sad! I know what it's like to loose someone you love. But however sad it was, it gave me inspiration (I won't steal, I promise!). Do you think the story is appropriate for CS? I'd love to read it.
check out this band!Image Image Imagehere's another song!
--my name is levi, i am a wiccan, and i typically like to be referred to as they. i like night vale, steam powered giraffe, bear ghost, most music, youtube, video games (especially dishonored, outlast, and overwatch), preacher (the AMC show), drawing, writing, creepypasta, and movies. feel free to pm! my goal is to get every pet on CS, trades are very welcome but still not guaranteed!--

frobischer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Out of Reality

Postby Noel » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:58 am

I'd say it's not appropriate for CS, even in the only first few chapters that I've actually written there's a good bit of blood. :U But I might write up a more censored version and post that here. ^^

Thanks both of you. <3
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me