Username:

Rotten Banana

Desired Name:

Ray

Desired Gender:

Male

Desired Design Changes:

Nothing to his fur. c:
    I would however, prefer to give him a watch or something.
Picture or Story of Desired Animal:

Pre-stuff-I-want-to-say:
    First off, I am making Ray a red fox, not a wolf.
    I am searching for designs to be a character in my new fursona's story. An Arctic fox is my spirit animal + fursona and I need a red fox character for her story. (I have yet to put together her design. This is the first design collected in her story. So bear with me, okay? XD)
    Oh, and I put lots of work in this because I shall make a thread for their story in my fursona's PoV. And I really want Ray (I made up the name and character after seeing this design) to be that character! I will have all of the characters' designs + personalities developed and such written down and all later.
    Well here are the characters mentioned of which I have their designs together...
    Minoso, my fursona.

Ray strolled around his "territory" which he'd tried to establish because of his annoying neighbors. The other predators of the forest were Flasher and his fortunately quieter friend Perdu, a lost Arctic fox from the north. Perdu was so small though, and if Flasher weren't an instant friend, he'd be prey to Ray...
    His paws crunched on the crisp, red leaves that had fallen to the ground. Autumn had its full grasp on the deciduous forest. It surely was a beautiful, red and orange sight.
    As a soft breeze whisked through his already-growing winter coat, he caught a new fox scent in its winds. Hey, smells like Perdu! he remarked silently.
    He then followed downwind of the scent's owner, keeping himself close to the ground as if he was stalking something. He felt a growl rise and rise as the smell grew stronger. Soon it was so fresh, he peered in between the numerous tree trunks, eyes narrowed. He tried to make out an outline or a blur...
    A streak then flashed. He flew into the standing position, his ears perked up. A few loose leaves just finished rustling, settling onto the others.
    What the Vulpes was that?!
    He threw his head back and forth, searching for the fox. He was now sure it was a female Arctic fox. Probably Perdu's sister, he felt like snarling. But he didn't want to give away his location.
    Another breeze winded through the colorful woodlands. This time, there was only a faint lingering smell of the mysterious fox.
    Ray decided to assess what he'd collected.

That fox was about a female red fox's size, yet smelled of Perdu. How can an Arctic grow that big? She was fast, and sneaky... light on her feet. She had this way of -
    Suddenly, a set of teeth was tugging on Ray's tail. He whipped around to confront his attacker.
    Indeed, a light-colored, fluffy fox was holding his tail in her mouth.
    What an Arctic!
    "G-get off my tail!" he stammered in a snarl.
    "Woew, a grumphy one, heh?"
    "What?" Ray's whole pelt was on end, and she made a playful remark?
    The mysterious fox dropped his fluffy tail, and spat out a bit of hair. "I said, wow, a grumpy one, eh?"
    "What are you, the charismatic sister of Perdu?"
    "Per who? I am Minoso."
    "Me know so?"
    "No, like M-i-n-o-s-o. Minoso!"
    "So why're you here?"
    "Umm, I dunno, I was cold up north?"
    "Don't gimme that."
    "Really, I am not related to whoever the stars you said."
    "You sure?"
    "Oh my, can you just shut up?"

So yeah, that's the story of how they met. C:

By submitting this form, I, Rotten Banana agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.
    (since I want him to be my fursona's best friend! XD)

See the original post for rules.
These lines belong to pachoofoosh and can be found here.
Last edited by Daxeek on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage

if dreams can't come true,
then why not p r e t e n d?

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby rainbowdash462 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Username: SeaFoamGreen
Desired Name: Hades
Desired Gender: Male
Desired Design Changes: None. He's lovely
Picture or Story of Desired Animal : He trotted along Crowmoutains riverside until he came to a clear spot. He stepped onto the shore line and lapped up water.He heard rustling in the bushes and out stepped a Human. The She-Humans eyebrows raised curiously. The She-Human squatted down on her hind paws placing her front paws in front of her. "Hello. I am Natasha. You are very... Beautiful." She complimented him. He cocked his head to the side as if he understood her and then opened his mouth to reply. "And I am Hades. I'm not your typical canine...As you can tell." He swished his blackish grey and yellow striped tail at his coat and he seemed to smile.
By submitting this form, I, SeaFoamGreen agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.
I draw origonal art of... Kiamara's and JBDs. I'm really good. I really want a fluffy, folded eared JBD. (: I draw art of her all of the time, just without markings.
rainbowdash462

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:38 am

Bump.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowdash462 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:07 pm

bump
I draw origonal art of... Kiamara's and JBDs. I'm really good. I really want a fluffy, folded eared JBD. (: I draw art of her all of the time, just without markings.
rainbowdash462

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunala » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Username:

Rotten Banana

Desired Name:

Ray

Desired Gender:

Male

Desired Design Changes:

Nothing to his fur. c:

Pre-stuff-I-want-to-say:
    I am searching for designs to be a character in my new fursona's story. An Arctic fox is my spirit animal + fursona and I need a red fox character for her story. (I have yet to put together her design. This is the first design collected in her story. So bear with me, okay? XD)
    Oh, and I put lots of work in this because I shall make a thread for their story in my fursona's PoV. And I really want Ray (I made up the name and character after seeing this design) to be that character! I will have all of the characters' designs + personalities developed and such written down and all later.
    Well here are the characters mentioned of which I have their designs together...
    Minoso, my fursona.

Ray strolled around his "territory" which he'd tried to establish because of his annoying neighbors. The other predators of the forest were Flasher and his fortunately quieter friend Perdu, a lost Arctic fox from the north. Perdu was so small though, and if Flasher weren't an instant friend, he'd be prey to Ray...
    His paws crunched on the crisp, red leaves that had fallen to the ground. Autumn had its full grasp on the deciduous forest. It surely was a beautiful, red and orange sight.
    As a soft breeze whisked through his already-growing winter coat, he caught a new fox scent in its winds. Hey, smells like Perdu! he remarked silently.
    He then followed downwind of the scent's owner, keeping himself close to the ground as if he was stalking something. He felt a growl rise and rise as the smell grew stronger. Soon it was so fresh, he peered in between the numerous tree trunks, eyes narrowed. He tried to make out an outline or a blur...
    A streak then flashed. He flew into the standing position, his ears perked up. A few loose leaves just finished rustling, settling onto the others.
    He threw his head back and forth, searching for the fox. He was now sure it was a female Arctic fox. Probably Perdu's sister, he felt like snarling. But he didn't want to give away his location.
    Another breeze winded through the colorful woodlands. This time, there was only a faint lingering smell of the mysterious fox.

That fox was about a female red fox's size, yet smelled of Perdu. How can an Arctic grow that big? She was fast, and sneaky... light on her feet. She had this way of -
    Suddenly, a set of teeth was tugging on Ray's tail. He whipped around to confront his attacker.
    What an Arctic!
    The mysterious fox dropped his fluffy tail, and spat out a bit of hair. "I said, wow, a grumpy one, eh?"
    "Per who? I am Minoso."
    "Me know so?"
    "So why're you here?"
    "Don't gimme that."
    "You sure?"

By submitting this form, I, Rotten Banana agree that I will take great care of my character, should I receive it, and not let it become dusty in my attic.
Last edited by Lunala on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lunala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunala » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:26 am

Finished my form. c:
Hopefully you like it.
Lunala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:32 am

Two days remaining until adoption.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daxeek » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:07 am

Rotten Banana wrote:
Username:

Rotten Banana

Desired Name:

Ray

Desired Gender:

Male

Desired Design Changes:

Nothing to his fur. c:

Pre-stuff-I-want-to-say:
    Minoso, my fursona.

What an Arctic!
    "Per who? I am Minoso."
    "Me know so?"
    "So why're you here?"
    "Don't gimme that."
    "You sure?"

All yours!
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups