Based on Click to view
Artist Hooligan. [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Queso

Postby Hooligan. » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:22 am

Queso

This is my beautiful 17 year old, Queso. His mane and tail are much longer. His tail drags the ground, and his mane goes past the bottome of his neck. He is an ex barrel horse, although I do some 4Ds with him. I use him for reining sometimes too. He is my main halter and showmanship horse. We have won a lot together, and we are excited for barrel club and high school rodeo next year. He is a very friendly horse, but he is a turd to catch. Once you've got him caught he will do just about anything for you. He loves to work cows and trail ride. He is the most beautiful palomino I have ever seen in my life. He has the most shiny natural coat I've ever seen as well. He will get along fine with any horse as long as that horse gets a long fine with him. He was trained by world famous barrel racer Fallon Taylor. I got him from a friend who got him from her. When I got him, he wouldn't turn right and he was a complete mess. He still had the craziness of a barrel horse. Now he will turn either way, and he is very calm. He is just an all around great horse. We don't know what breed he is, but we are thinking Quarter Horse, although he is very short. Probably around 14-14.3 hands. Thats okay though, I absolutely adore him. We are also thinking he has some Mustang in him, although we aren't forsure. At first we believed he had Halflinger, but looking back on it, I don't think he does.
There's something to be said for a place that hasn't had all the rough rode out of it.
Hooligan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me