Artist bunnimuffins [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry 1.

Postby bunnimuffins » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:09 pm

This design is based of of a ton of Dianosaurs:P

Mutations~
Long rapter claws with the extra rapter toes. She aslo has large front teeth like fangs. The hard chest plate is bone-like and is a trait commonly known hylaeosaurous, as well as the spikes going don her back, and the ones on the top of her head. There is a spike on each of the shoulders. the spike on her nose is from a more common dianousar- the triceritops. I was going to give her more triceratops traits, but I could not get them to look well.

Markings~
She is a common sandy base. The darker sandy color represents the design of a massospondylus. It starts at the face covering the right eye and ear and goes down to the rump. The pink designs rpbresent those of a commonly known t-rex or rapter design. There are four of these on her back. It has pink ears and a black nose. The front feet are the same color as the spikes. The black claws are currently a different color that the front, this will most likely be changed. The eyes are a complimentary Blue to the base.

Items~
Two earings in the right ear- one white, one grey. There is a necklase with a rock on it. There are tan leather shin guards on the front legs. There is a blue bracelet on the front right leg. On the back leg there are to leather cuffs around the legs, one holds a small knife. There is a beaded necklase around its tail.

Any commets or questions? This was fun:) Thanks:)

Trade Thread ✿ Art Shop
toyhouse
she/her

bunnimuffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me