-Haytham- by Fortune's Fool

Based on Click to view
Artist Fortune's Fool [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

-Haytham-

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Narrowed, golden eyes stared down at the pinned bird. "Speak." The voice was low, a command.
"You will learn nothing from me!" The raven struggled against the weight stopping him from reaching the sky once again, but to no avail.
"You would be wise not to test me, bird." No anger, no amusement, no emotions of any kind showed in his voice. Black eyes met gold and the struggling stopped.
"The Grand Pine!" The raven choked out finally. "He said he was visiting the Grand Pine at noon!" Silence. "That's all I know, I swear! Will you let me go now?" Once again silence as the wolf stared off to his right, thinking. "Please! I gave you what you wanted!" The wolf brought his face down close to the bird's and after less then a seconds pause, broke his neck.
"Sleep, winged one..." He muttered, turning away from the lifeless body. Through a gap in the trees, a large evergreen tree could be seen, towering over the others. "The Grand Pine is where I must go, then..." He whispered, speaking only to himself. "I have much to do before noon." With that the wolf took off silently through the forest. "Much to do..."

This is my new character, Haytham. He's based off Assassin's Creed, of course, and therefore I cannot take credit for his basic concept, or the symbol dyed on his shoulder.

The markings on his shoulder, paws, and ear tips are dye, added as he became an adult and fully trained, while the rest is natural, and runs in his blood line.

I'm not entirely sure where I want to go with him yet, but I do love him...
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -Haytham-

Postby warriorcatsforever<3 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:50 pm

This is amazing!
please clicky: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage