Entry 1. by bunnimuffins

Based on Click to view
Artist bunnimuffins [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry 1.

Postby bunnimuffins » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:56 am

Okayy. So I read through all your likes over and over again and I think I added quite a few things.
She was kinda based off of a Dianosaur/caveman/hunter at first, but the the color scheme came and I didn't know if you would like it. (it was tans and greens)
Mutations~
She has a tail based off of a leaperd. Her toes and horns (nose and rump) are dianosaur features. She was originaly going to have tricereatops horns on her forehead, but that didnt look the best for this particular dog. She has tuffs of hair on her front legs. I desprately wanted to add wings. But you said preferd no wings. I can still add some if you like.
Markings~
She has three lines on her left hind leg, and one on her right hind leg that is parellel with the middle left line. Her tail starts blue and then fades up to her white base. The lines on her tail match the lines on Bel's front legs. She has black drips on her rump. The design in her middle (back) are somewhat similar to Bel's, but not as sharp and in small numbers. She has a unique simbol on her right shoulder. She has markings like Bel's back around her right eye as well with the added blue dots to give her her own feel and character.
Items~
She has a deep Blue bow around the base of her tail under the end of her spikes. She wears a Blue bracelet on her front right paw. Around her kneck she has a custom made leather strap that has a velcro strap on the inside near the back of her kneck to hold her bow in. The golden pendant at the base of the sash has a green design to represent her. In her right ear she has a simple round earing and a Tooth earing. In her left ear she has a simple round grey earing.

I would love to hear coments and critics on the entry. I am quite proud of the mutations and item. I dont usually draw like that :shock: So excited:3

Trade Thread ✿ Art Shop
toyhouse
she/her

bunnimuffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry 1.

Postby Ardra » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:10 am

Thank you for entering!

First, what a lovely design and character! I can tell she was well thought out, and I love the mutations and items!
I'm fine with greens and browns, but I prefer them not to go with Bel, so these colours are really nice! ^^
As for the wings, if you want to add wings you're more than welcome to. Because Bel has wings I dont think I want his mate too, but if you want to put wings that arent like his I'd be fine with it :]

Thanks for taking into consideration my likes and dislikes and leaving off things you didnt think I'd like ^^ However If you do enter again like you said you were, please know I'm an easy going person, so if you see something on my dislikes and think I'll like it to go with Bel, go ahead and roll with it! :]
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me