based on my new kitten by Mackiot

Based on Click to view
Artist Mackiot [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

based on my new kitten

Postby Mackiot » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:36 am

yup. markings are exactually the same on each side, including the circle, the markings are based on my new kitten, including the circle (lol again)

sam one (again) but different design

Your name: Ewina
Panthro's name: Marcellus
means young warrior
Personality: strong and feirce. he wont back down from a fight, but he knows when it is to dangerous. when he is hurt he doesnt complain, he donts complain about anything. he is fast and can fit in small places. he fights as often as possible, and if he cant, he will hunt larg prey. likes to do things that sometimes other sdont, dangerous things. but actually once you get to know him, he is sweet and sensitive to things. WIP
Story:
i opened my eyes for the first time. a larg object lumbered over me, a soft relaxing tone came from it. i yawned and closed my eyes again and rolled over and opened them again. i crawled my way over to the warmness of my mother, her heart at a relaxing rythm. i started to drink down the warm milk that dribled onto my face when i gulpd to much. i closed my eyes, my belly now full and fell asleep.

months later

i was walking around outside, my fur not yet thick enough to keep me compleatly warm. it was slightly chilly, the cold bitting at my skin. i turned to my mother "c'mon mom! this way! i wanna climb that mountin!" his mother nodded, her voice was ruined in her past, he doesnt know how, but he knows it was before he was born, she was able to make soft noises that were angle like and comforting, but tat was it. we ran to a small snow pile that was really tall compared to me. "wow! its so big!" i say and jump up, my tail flared up as i sliped back down landing on my back. "im not gunna give up!" i said and jumped back to my feet and started to climb the pile. it was icy with a thin layer of fresh soft snow, so it was harder then a normal pile of packed snow. i dugg my claws in as i climbed, and finally made it to the top. "i did it!" i say and stand up proud, my mother smiling as though she was proud of me. i slid down and look at mom wanting to ask her many things, like why they were alone, and were his father was, and why do they travle so much, and why cant i have a brother or sister? i am an only child so i was lonly. he just stayed quiet and continued walking next to his mother. she dint tell him or show him in any way, but he knew that today they were going to climb a real mountin.

as we aprotched the mountin i felt a cold feeling go down my back. "mama? i dont feel right around here" i say. as usual she doenst reply. we started to walk up the mountin. my feet started to become frostbitten. it started to get colder, and my small body wasnt big enough to keep me warm enough by myself. eventually i started to ride on my mothers warm fluffy mane. it kept him warm.

it was latter and night. i lay on my back and look at the stars. "mama im tired can we rest now?" he asked, not only for himself, but his mother has been walking all day. she turned to the side and we aprotched a tree. she set me down and started to dig under the roots making a small den. we climbed in aand slept for the night. i woke up and froze. big gold eyes stared at him from accross the small open feild. "mama" whisper and shaker her awake. i point at the glowing gold eyes and she growls. she climbs out and walks twords the eyes. my eyes adjusted and i saw a lone male panthor. he was much bigger then mother and lookd more powerful. "mama! be careful!" i shout as the panthro throws himself on my mother and started to claw at her face, neck and chest. "MAMA!" i shouted a little to loud. the older panthro looks at me and charges, then theres a rumbling and teh panthro freezes. my eyes widened and i cower as far back as i could. the panthro ran off in the other direction, my mother lying still. "mama!" i cry and start to run out, but i run back in as i see thousands of pounds of snow tumble down. the tree rips up and out of its roots and flings the tree, taking it with it as it falls, holding onto a root i scream at the top of my lungs as it falls farther and farther down the mountin

WIP
#deadinside
I go by bronouns

Hello I'm Mack
And I'm an
Idiot
Therefore I'm
Mackiot

Mackiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist