Arthur has clothes <3 by SplashofOrangeJuice

Based on Click to view
Artist SplashofOrangeJuice [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Arthur has clothes <3

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Salt, I hope you don't mind me editing the lineart a bit, the male lines seemed quite feminine.
Timer is wronggggggggggg, I was talking to Blitz <3

Here is Arthur, in his nice clothes, casual, and swimwear. He like's wearing pants/slacks, it makes him feel "dashing." And that's his favorite t-shirt in the middle with the lightning bug. c: And I guess he really liked that shade of green and went and bought some swim trunks in the same color. I was lazy and didn't give him shoes. :p And he has horns but I didn't draw those either.

Oh, and if you notice in his likes and dislikes, the likes are all mentioned in his personality. And I don't know why he never learned to swim properly, the guy's 19 already. Maybe he's waiting for some girl to come along and teach him, lol, but I don't know if anyone would want to date a bug geek who doesn't know how to swim. At least he can hold his breath for 6 mins, he has good lungs.

His personality:
SplashofOrangeJuice wrote:He's a bit of a book worm, always loving to learn new things. Arthur isn't much of a risk-taker, but he has his moments. He loves playing with his friends, but because he's not very out going, he doesn't have very many. Arthur loves exploring new places. If your looking for him, you can usually find him out in the forest. He loves being out in nature, and getting dirty. His favorite time of day is evening, or dusk, right when the sun has just slipped below the horizon and the stars and insects of the night are coming alive. If he could, he would probably love to work in a museum, managing the bugs, nocturnal animals and astronomy exhibits. He enjoys chasing the fireflies that come out at night to see where they will take him, or going for a dip in the river after playing hide-and-seek with the possums. In the winter time, he likes cozying up to the fire with a good book in his lap, or running around the snow playing sword fight with the icicles and his friends.
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arthur has clothes <3

Postby Blitz. » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:15 am

Ajhwreowjrtjh;l <333 Arthur is very handsome! I love the middle outfit best :3
It was fun to talk to you too! Hopefully today I can be on more <3
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arthur has clothes <3

Postby mooni; » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:10 am