Based on Click to view
Artist Coraychi [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WIP Lab entry

Postby Coraychi » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:56 am

For a contest made by Cybersquid. C:

I wanted to show her the leg, so she could tell me if it totally sucks or something? xP

#BlackLivesMatter ✊

Hey, I'm Erin!
You can call me Cora, if you prefer.
I've been on CS since 2009 but my activity is very on-and-off. I mostly hang around to adopt monthly pets and participate in a couple forum games! If you wanna chat, feel free to message me, but know that I'm pretty slow to reply most of the time!
Coraychi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP Lab entry

Postby |K9| » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Hmmmm. e3e I like it C: Maybe you could erase the base lines and make it like a bar that connects to the gear and then another bar leading to a robotic foot? And is that a wing or a piece of artistic metal?
I'm a member of the brotherhood of the sisterhood, jealous? B)I switch between the usernames |K9| and CyberSquid, please do not take them :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Indiana|Bull Terrier Rescue|ArtShop|Tumblr|Characters
Commissions: Closed|Art Trades: Closed Currently on an art hiatus. Please be patient.
|K9|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coraychi » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:02 pm

CyberSquid wrote:Hmmmm. e3e I like it C: Maybe you could erase the base lines and make it like a bar that connects to the gear and then another bar leading to a robotic foot? And is that a wing or a piece of artistic metal?

Yeah, I can do that! ^^

It's meant to be a wing, that increases his running speed, but you can change that, or I can remove it if you like. xD

#BlackLivesMatter ✊

Hey, I'm Erin!
You can call me Cora, if you prefer.
I've been on CS since 2009 but my activity is very on-and-off. I mostly hang around to adopt monthly pets and participate in a couple forum games! If you wanna chat, feel free to message me, but know that I'm pretty slow to reply most of the time!
Coraychi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |K9| » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:13 pm

I think it'd look better without it ^^ And maybe use a full gear?
I'm a member of the brotherhood of the sisterhood, jealous? B)I switch between the usernames |K9| and CyberSquid, please do not take them :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Indiana|Bull Terrier Rescue|ArtShop|Tumblr|Characters
Commissions: Closed|Art Trades: Closed Currently on an art hiatus. Please be patient.
|K9|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me