Based on Click to view
Artist akitara [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Akitara's Design Shop (OPEN)

Postby akitara » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi, and welcome to the Design Shop!
I think you'll find that this is a very good shop for those who want a fresh design instead of normal, boring spots and stripes. I have recently been searching for a good design shop and *gasp* have not been able to find a shop with attractive designs at good prices.
Well, that's all about to change.

Prices
The first thing you want to know is if you can afford it, so I put the prices first. Hopefully you'll agree that these are fair, and if not, please PM me with what would be fairer. I like to haggle, but not over half way.
Never over half way.

A simple design with three or less colours:
~ Five 2012 uncommons and five items, four 2011 uncommons and four items, two 2010 uncommons and three items, one 2009 of any rarity, or one 2008 common, uncommon or VC.
A med design with four to five colours:
~ Seven 2012 uncommons and six items, six 2011 uncommons and five items, three 2010 uncommons and two items, one 2009 uncommon or one 2008 common or uncommon.
A complex design with six or more colours:
~ Nine 2012 uncommons and seven items, seven 2011 uncommons and six items, three 2010 uncommons and three items, one 2009 uncommon and 1 item or one 2008 common or uncommon and 1 item.

Which pets exactly and which items can be worked out by PM, so make sure to get the message to me. If I don't reply after a week, send it again.
Send payment when I give you a response.

Rules
Now, these would normally be at the top, but I already told you about that and it doesn't really matter anyway. You must follow the rules, or I will keep payment and foe you. Sorry, but it's as simple as that. I will also take back the copyright to the design. The rules aren't hard to follow, so don't worry. I will issue a foe warning and wait for you to give a valid reason as to why you broke the rules.

~ Do not resell your design
~ Do not claim to have created your design
~ Do not steal designs from the shop
~ Do not take a design without paying the agreed price
~ PM the form to me
~ Codeword is 'anastasia lulu'
~ If you no longer want your design, please notify me and it will go back on sale
~ Never, ever, ever be rude. I will foe you, block you, and keep the payment. NEVER
~ The codeword is actually 'nithotep kuan'
~ Put in 'patty is cool' in 'other' to get a discount

Form
We all know about the form. It's pretty simple and straightforward, but if you don't understand something just put a question mark and ask about it in Other.

Code: Select all
Username:
Design Gender:Colours:
Theme if any:
Any Special Symbols:
Codeword:
Other:
unless someone like you
cares a whole awful lot
things aren't going to get better

they're not.

akitara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Akitara's Design Shop (OPEN)

Postby Spotty » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 pm

This lineart can only be used for non-profit use. You can not charge people anything to colour it in.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me