Entry by tanner

Based on Click to view
Artist tanner [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry

Postby tanner » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:47 am

I did it based on a horse color. Hope you like.

I don't like it muck, I think it looks kinda sloppy, I like the design idea, I'm just not happy with how the coloring came out. May go back and change the tail to something more horsey.
Imageby
I'm not active on CS anymore, but if it's important, PM me, although I can't promise I'll respond.
Outside of CS, I post my photography on Flickr and Pack.
tanner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry

Postby Shinigami. » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:55 am

I love it it's perfect don't change anything if ever you would I would love if you could make me one not to be rude if I am sorry :(
Shinigami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 am

I clicked on the 'Entries' board to stalk, and the first design that popped up was yours. I was thinking -oh that's really pretty, I wonder whose contest that's for- and bam, I see my name. Whoop! I love the colors, especially how the reddish-brown differs to lighter, and the blue eye is gorgeous paired with the brown eye. <3
I think a different tail would look cute if you decide to change it; I love the flowy-tails that pool on the ground, similar to a horse's tail, but matching the wolf anatomy. X3 Or bobtails, they're really cute, too.
Thanks so much for entering!
Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tanner » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 am

Thanks, but I'm already working on a set of character designs for two other people that I'm behind on. Sorry.

@.Rugo.
bahaha, thanks:) The thing I know best is horse colors and genetics, so I thought I'd do a red roan pinto. I'm not best at edits, especially dogs, but horses come naturally for me :3
Imageby
I'm not active on CS anymore, but if it's important, PM me, although I can't promise I'll respond.
tanner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinigami. » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:21 am

Ok I am sorry for bothering you but I love that dog nice job :)
Shinigami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tanner » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:08 am

I am really upset right now. I had just finished another entry, an AWESOME looking Blue Tri merle with ticking, it was supposed to be a collie heeler mix, and I was adding the finishing touches to the face, It was all finished, and I pressed the back button in my browser. I hadn't saved any of it. I'm really bummed out, and don't feel like drawing anymore right now. I can't redo it. I might do some more later.
Imageby
tanner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me