Adoptable Chimera Fae by KaiKenNatsuki

Based on Click to view
Artist KaiKenNatsuki [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 3
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adoptable Chimera Fae

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Didn't come out as good as I expected, but oh wel...
forgive me for the 'lack' of creativity here ._. i didn't know where to add more colors.

Code: Select all
[b][u]Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender:[/u] Female[/b]
[b][u]Personality:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Story:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Art:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Three things about Chimeras:[/u][/b]

But if you feel like joining... Please do ^^

WINNER:

Waffle02

Congrats :3
Last edited by KaiKenNatsuki on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable Chimera Fae

Postby SubtleBurn03 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:19 pm

I think she looks pretty ^^
Daniel and Chubacabra <3 Thank you Neelix
Check out my Adoptable Creature Shop!
Image Image

My sister is LovelyEcho07. We do share the same device a lot, so please don't ban us!
SubtleBurn03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teleport » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 pm

She's beautiful. <3
teleport

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby robyn » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:37 pm

OHMYGOD I'm such a sucker for greys. I MUST try out for this beautiful girl! <3
Name:
Tanaiya
I chose the name Tanaiya for many resons. One, I think it sounds beautiful, and I have been waiting for the perfect character to possess the name. Two, I have a very close friend named Tanaiya, who does in fact have ADHD, just like this girl does. And, I find the personality I have given to this chimera extremely similar to hers, thus, the name Tanaiya fit perfectly.
[Tuh-n-eye-uh]
Nickname:
A few people call her Naiya [N-eye-uh], but only if they are close to her, like family and friends.
Intersting Facts About Tanaiya:
Tanaiya has ADHD. ADHD stands for 'Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder', which means that Taniya has a hard time focusing, sitting still, and learning new things. As a child, Taniya would get very frustrated sometimes, when other pups learned new things and she was stuck in the dust, not understanding what everybody was telling her to do. When they were trying to teach her, she would get distracted. However, once Tanaiya did learn something, she was amazing at whatever the skill. Now, as an adult, Tanaiya has conqured many of the symptoms. She has taught herself to sit still and listen most of the time, but she still gets distracted easily. But when she finds her mind wandering, she is usually able to regain focus.
-wip-
Personality:
Tanaiya's overall personality may be considered 'Childish' by some.
Tanaiya Is extremely active. She is bouncing off walls at almost every moment, and always seems to be in a hurry, since she moves so fast. She is one of the fastest Chimeras, which makes her an excellent hunter. Tanaiya hates sitting still, only half of that being her ADHD. If she could, she would never sit still. She just always has to be moving.
Tanaiya also is fairly messy. She hates cleaning of any kind. She rarely stays in her den, so why bother to clean it? Others have to poke and prodd her to do anything of the cleaning sort. She also isn't the neatest eater- tearing fur of her prey and leaving is everywhere.
Tanaiya can be stubborn like a mule....or even worse. She does what she wants, no argument. If she decides she wants or doesn't want something, nobody can change her mind. She doesn't like to do things for other people that they can easily do themselves, like get a glass of water. Unless, of course, they are hurt, looking after pups, or in the middle of something important, then she'll gladly help.
Tanaiya has a huge, vivid imagintion. She is always coming up with new games to play with the pups, and always asking ridiculous questions and thinking of impossible plans. Once, when she was temporarily blinded, she screamed, "The sun broke! The sun is broken! Who broke the sun?". It took quite a while to explain to her what happened.
Since Tanaiya is so childish herself, she loves pups. The mothers love her becuse she acts like a nanny or babysitter to their pups, while they go out of the tiresome nursery after days, weeks, or even months. And, Tanayia is glad to do it. She takes the pups on 'adventures' throughout their home in the glass mountains, never leaving far, though thu pups don't know that. The pups especially love being taken out during the afternoon and evening, when they get to watch the spectrals, and Tanaiya loves to take them out at that time. Sometimes, Taniya even teaches them how to handle and control their telekenisis power.
-possible wip, may continue-
Story:
-wip-
Art:
-wip-
Three things about Chimeras:
Male Chimeras and Female Chimeras have separate characteristicts- Males have straighter horns, and spikes on their lower back and hind legs. Females, on the other hand, have No spikes anywhere on their bodies. They also have curly horns. Though, both male and Female have long fur hanging from the ankles on their front legs, and the back on the knee on their hind legs. They also have larger canine teeth and claws then a normal wolf. Well, they aren't normal wolves, are they?
The land of Edhanastia is a magical place. It used to be much like earth, until 'The Crash' took place. This is where the wonder began- When the land and the creatures began to change. Chimeras, who had started to mutate, discovered the crystal. They had decifered that it was the source of their power, and treated it as a life source. They protected it with their lives, as they still do today.
The land changed as well as the creatures in Edhanastia when the meteorite hit. The forest where they lived had turned into a crystal wonderland. The soft, earthy soil was now chunks of glass and crystal, thus a name arose for the Chimera's newfound home: The Glass mountains. Every day, in the afternoon and evening, the sun shines through the crystals, creating a spectacular show of natural lights. The Chimera's enjoy watching this very much, and take time out of their days to watch.
Last edited by robyn on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
i can no longer be active on CS :c
all of my characters have gone to a friend. (squiddking on most sites)
thank you CS for a good long run, i will never forget you <3
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Name: Akhanti
Personality: Noble- Akhanti is very noble. She holds her head high even in the worst times, but is not depicted as snobby or uppity. She will readily stand up or help those in need, and finds that a very important thing to do. She cares deeply for those around her, but has a bitter hatred for their main enemy- the *checking spelling*
Story: WIP
Art: WIP
Three things about Chimeras:
WIP, I don't know how to spell XD
Last edited by sodafarts on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Oh my gosh.

I just fell completely in love with a chimera for the first time.
I would go to the moon and back for this gal. You an count on me putting in my best form ever.
Mozzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .|| KenzieBoo5 ||. » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:41 am

By: Larkspar

Sadly I don't have time to finish trying for this girl. Whoever WINS her can have this art. Good luck to all and I hope this girl goes to a good home. :)
Last edited by .|| KenzieBoo5 ||. on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
.|| KenzieBoo5 ||.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma-Chan » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:17 am

She's beautiful if anyone wants they can use Mirela in their story ^^ just keep her personality how it is. This girly is lovely
U N D E R C O N S T R U C T I O N
FR Lair
Emma-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nonexistant » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:59 am

LOVING those horns!
You guys can use Cove too. However, Cove is mean, so try not to change his personality XD
~My characters have new homes now. This account will no longer be used; quit CS, probably for good.
((Eriecht given to my sister to take care of until further notice!!))
~Nonexistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzie » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 am

Dawn wrote:"If I had to chose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say 'I love you'."

Name wrote:Name:
She is called Dawn even though that is not her real name. Dawn does not tell anyone her real name unless she trusts them with her life.

Meaning-
It has no meaning, she hates her real name.

Nicknames-
Dali is a nickname chimeras who are her enemies that know her real name call her by.

Dawn wrote:"Thats what makes you beautiful."

Extras wrote:Deforms:
Dawn was attacked by a pantherberus and has a leg that was injured and now has a permanent limp.

Add-Ons-
Has a crystal necklace that she always wears.

Dawn wrote:"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Personality wrote:Personality:
Strong~
Dawn is a chimera that is not afraid to step up to a challenge and is a fighter. Most would think she's a fragile little chimera that would always run from a opponent but they are wrong. She is very defensive and no doubt about it will fight to protect her friends.
Defensive~
If you befriend Dawn, she will protect you with her life. Dawn loves her friends to death and would stop at no cost to protect them. In her mind she forgets that they can fight for themselves and always gets in the way.
Loving~
Dawn is very loving. Thats one of the reasons why she has so many friends. If she falls in love with a chimera she sticks with it and loves them forever.
Loyal~
Dawn is one of the most loyal chimeras one can find. No matter the odds, she will stick with her loved ones. Chimeras never have to worry about losing her as a friend because of her localness.
Fun~
Dawn is all rough and tough, but she also has a fun side. She is very funny and can brighten up any mood.

Likes-
-Hunting.
-Being in the woods.
-Daxius, the best of her friends.
-Centhine.
-Running pointlessly.
-Hanging out with her chimera friends.
-The smell of grass.

Dislikes-
-Getting her fur wet.
-Being hungry.
-Getting so starved during the famine that she has to eat grass.
-Being cooped up.
-Not being able to hunt her own food.
-Grouchy chimeras.

Dawn wrote:"Don't let your lights go down, don't let your fire burn out."

Stories wrote:Story:
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger-
Dawn breathed in the cold mountain air of the Planet of Edhanastia. Around her, the whole Nevermore Forest was still. She crouched low and padded across the forest floor, watching every leaf, bug, or twig that twitched.
"Gotcha!" A chimera barked from behind her as it punced in front of her.
Dawn sprang back quickly before realizing it was only her father, Theseus.
"Theseus! You scared me!" She squekead.
After all, since she was only two years old she was afraid of everything. Dawn sat down and shuffled her paws, acting like she wasn't still afraid of her fathers sneak attack.
"What are you guys doing out here so late?" Dawns mother, Catheyla, asked while she came through the bramble.
"I just scared Dawn out of her paws." Theseus said in a teasing voice.
Catheyla gave a soft laugh then said,"All of us should get back to the den before nightfall. I caught a few birds and they're in the den."
"Food!" Dawn yapped happily, running toward the direction in which she thought the pack was.
Shortly after she seperated herself from her parents, she became lost.
"Theseus! Catheyla!" She howled.
There was no answer for a short while until a yelp of pain split the silence.
Theseus!
"Theseus!" She cried as she ran as fast as her little legs could carry her in the direction from which the call came from.
Theseus was nowhere in sight but she could smell him everywhere. Barks, howls, and schreeches cam from her father and what seemed like a pantherberus that was attacking.
Suddenly, something stabbed her like the claws of a pantherberus tearing her heart out. It was silent. Theseus had stopped fighting.
"Theseus!" She called again, the words getting caught in her throat.
Dawn could faintly pick out Theseus' scent from the blood, but ran toward him. He was in a clearing, a pool of blood surrounding him.
"Father!" She yelped, running to him and burrying her nose in his neck fur.
"I-I," Theseus tried to say something, but nothing came out after that one word.
Dawn tried to howl in sorrow but her throat was dry. Tears blurred her vision and a single tear slid down her cheek. She lay down next to him, her nose still burrowed in his fur.
"Dawn! What did you do!" Catheyla's unmisstakeable voise snapped.
There wasn't even a hint of sorrow in Catheyla's voice. How could her mother do this? Abandon him to die in the paws of a pantherberus.
Dawn laid unmoving, it seemed like everything was frozen in time. She could hear her mother behind her pacing back and forth before finally sitting down.
"Lets go." Dawn whispered, rising up to her paws.
When she turned, Catheyla's eyes were something she had never seen before. They were cold and unfriendly, sending shivers down her spine. Catheyla stood up and walked back toward the pack. Dawn followed slowly and far behind, her Theseus' death dragging her down. Shortly, they arrived back to the camp. Everything was completely dark so Dawn had to walk close to Catheyla's legs so she didn't get lost. They arrived to the den and Catheyla plopped down on her side. Dawn hesitated before laying back-to-back with her mother.
That night Dawn didn't sleep at all. She just laid there, looking dead. Dawn watched the sun come up and felt Catheyla squirming around behind her.
"I'm going to go to the forest." Dawn said, standing but keeping her eyes locked on the ground.
She walked to a very small pond and lapped up some of the frigid water before continuing to walk. Dawn didn't know where she was going, but all she did was walk in a strait line until something caught her attention.
A pantherberus was standing in front of her although it was about two chimera lengths away. It seemed to be digging up something and hadn't noticed Dawn yet. She stood perfectly still and started slowly backing up. Somehow she must've made a noise because the it jerked up all three of its heads and charged toward Dawn.
"Catheyla!" She cried, turning and running.
The pantherberus pounced and grabbed onto one of Dawn's hind legs with its rock-hard jaws. Dawn squeaked in pain before turning just in time to see Catheyla ram into the side of the pantherberus, knocking it over.
Catheyla clawed at the pantherberus' faces and dodged the blows from the massive paws. Soon, the pantherberus gave up and ran back into the forest.
"Catheyla!" Dawn said joyfully limping to her mother.
"Stay away!" Catheyla barked, baring her fangs.
Dawn backed up in shock, frightened by Catheyla's sudden rage.
Catheyla looked away before continuing,"I don't love you. I can't anymore. Leave, now. Or I won't wait for a pantherberus to come along and kill you."
Dawn's heart sank before she said,"But- mother-"
"Go!" Catheyla cut her off, lunging at Dawn.
Dawn turn and ran back to the camp. Ever since then, she never saw or heard from Catheyla again. Chimeras guessed that she had been killed by a pantherberus pack, but no one would really now Catheyla's fate. Dawn had been offered many times to be mentored by a Shaman, but she refused every time. She refuses to remember having a family.

Where Boundaries Lie-
Dawn crouched down and slowly put one paw in front of another as she creeped through the bramble. Silently, she turned her head so she could see around the tree and made sure Daxius was in position on the other side. Pulling herself around the tree, she focused her blue optics on the centhine. It slightly pulled its head up and looked around for predators, but did not see Dawn or Daxius. In the split second it looked away Dawn and Daxius sprung out at it. Swiftly, Daxius finished it off with a quick blow.
"Nice job!" Dawn smiled with a nod of approval.
"Thank-" Daxius cut himself off and looked at the trees to the right of them.
Dawn pricked her ears and heard a chimera rustling through the bramble. The noise stopped briefly before a gray figure stepped out. Dawn's stomach twisted and her eyes narrowed as she saw who it was.
Catheyla.
"Who are you?" Daxius asked, stepping in front of their kill.
"Daxius, could you take the centhine back to the pack? I'll catch up with you." Dawn said happily wagging her tail.
Daxius was silent for a moment before nodding and dragging the centhine off. Dawn waited for Daxius to disappear into the woods before turning to Catheyla.
"What do you want?" Dawn snarled, baring her teeth.
"Dalisay, sweet one, is that any way to treat your mother?" Catheyla said in a voice that was like a poisoned rose, seems nice and pleasant but really tears you apart.
"Don't call me Dalisay. Ever. If you don't remember because you have a walnut-sized brain, I was called Dawn because- Oh you know what, I don't even have the time to tell you a story you already know." Dawn said through gritted teeth.
She couldn't believe her own mother was evil enough to call her by her real name. A quaint smile plastered Catheyla's face before she continued talking.
"Dawn, I need your help. As you can see I am terribly injured and have no food or shelter." Catheyla turned to show her back had been shredded by sharp sets of claws.
"Deal with it. You abandoned me, now I abandon you." Dawn turned and trotted to catch up with Daxius.
Dawn picked up the other side of the centhine in her jaws and they walked back to the camp in silence. As soon as they got back to the pack, Dawn ran to her den and laid with her back toward the entrance, her mind racing with questions.
After nightfall, she realized what she had to do. Dawn padded out of her den without making a single noise and went to the remainders of the centhine. She grabbed a mouthful of the meat and swiftly trotted into the Nevermore Forest. Approaching the spot she had encountered her mother first, she saw Catheyla was curled up sleeping.
Dawn dropped the meat and shoved Catheyla with her paw.
"Wake up." Dawn snapped, still battling in her head if this was the right thing to do or not.
Catheyla raised her head and spotted the meat.
"Oh, so you decided to be good to your mother like I have done for you all those years?" She said, pulling herself to the meat.
Dawn stepped in the way of Catheyla and the meat before bending down to be eye-level with her.
"Let me get this is your mind process, you were never a good mother to me. Theseus is the only reason I'm still alive today. He raised me." Dawn said, backing out of the way.

Art wrote:Art:
by allison24
by allison24

Other wrote:Three things about Chimeras:
- Very intelligent.
- Have ability to use telekinesis.
- Can manipulate things with their mind.

WIP
Last edited by Mozzie on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
Mozzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me