My Pretty Little Design ^^ by plahnt

Based on Click to view
Artist plahnt [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

My Pretty Little Design ^^

Postby plahnt » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:46 am

Username:Snugglepuff
Why do you want to be an artist?: These creatures are adorable, and I would absolutely love being apart of this. And I am on very often enough to make as many of these cuties as you want ^^
Please explain what the design was and what it is based off of.: I made a snake with a similar design that was very popular, So I thought It would be fun to make it into a Hane-Shiri and add a little features to the designs, I'm pleased with how it turned out :)
2 facts about the Hane-Shiri: They will open uncurl with-in 1-4 days of being adopted, at least when they feel comfortable and trust you enough. The females have not as much heat in their body's as the males do, this is why they need thicker tails.

I know it's not as well done and as beautiful as some others, but I hope you are pleased with my work.
--------------------------------
actual trash
-------------------------------
plahnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Pretty Little Design ^^

Postby chathamcatlover » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:59 am

so cute i love it good choice in the colors
I live in my own little world that has wonderful colors and anything that could be good I am the queen looking for a king in big kingdom nothing goes wrong in my little world I stay in but I know it won't last forever
I protect the ones I care for and the ones I don't like that much I don't get anything back from helping them but it makes me feel happy to know they’re safe
chathamcatlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me