Trainees of Skypack by hirokas

Based on Click to view
Artist hirokas [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Trainees of Skypack

Postby hirokas » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Yay! Finally, another The Third Dawn drawing. It was literally giving me headaches to think about, I had nightmares about pregnant Hawk, and it just got slightly old. So, after a two-month-long hiatus, I'm back and writing.
The gray-brown female is Leaf. Just thought I would clear this up: she has hazel eyes. Many people were confused about this.
The light red is Rose. In the lineart, there's a wolf with its paw on her. He was going to be Snow, but it seemed... creepy.
The brown with green eyes is Oaky Emo Wolfie/Oak. Oak's back! This is his first drawing, so I thought I'd give him a mini-party.
His sister Light (ironic name, I know) is lying on top of him. Since my own editor and fans seemed to think she was gold... she's not. She's darkdark brown, with darkdarkdark brown eyes.
Finally, *trumpets play* is...
SNOW!
Our resident evil guy! In honor of him, the rest of this post will be in blue.
After working out the kinks of his background, Snowy is now one of my favorite characters. He is awesome.
Anyway, more TTDness soon! Hopefully people who understand this mess will read it and go "oh yayz The Third Dawn!" If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click the counter in my sig that talks about how long I've been writing TTD (it has a link) or if not, the Pokemon stamp.
I messed up my sig.
hirokas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me