Based on Click to view
Artist H o w l i n g [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

:: Design :: Up for Adoption! ::

Postby H o w l i n g » Fri May 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Time is off. e.e
Anyways, don't know what I'm going to do with it yet.
Either going to adopt it out from here, give it to someone, or
put it up for adoption at the SCAA or.. somewhere xD

Since there was quite a bit of interest in this design, I am putting him / her up for adoption.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

R u l e s-
- This design is not first come, first serve. Instead, it is 'Best Form Wins'
- He / She CANNOT become your 'sona. OC is fine.
- Should you not win the design, don't complain.
- If you win the design, you may NOT resell, trade, or otherwise give it away.
If s/he is no longer wanted, you will return the design to me, no one else.
- No design changes, however the addition of items is allowed. [No hair!]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Please, delete everything in the brackets '[]' or your form will not be accounted for.
Feel free to code the form to your liking, just keep all the information provided.
Also, you may freely add other information [likes, dislikes, homeland, etc] to the form
to boost your chances of winning. Creative names also help! Don't copy another persons
form or entry unless you want to be disqualified. That is just quite rude, and makes Howl
sad :c

T h e F o r m-
Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]-

[b]Name[/b]-
[b]Gender[/b]-
[b]Age-[/b]
[b]Species-[/b] [Canine only!]

[b]Personality[/b]- [No shorter than five complete sentences]
[b]History / Story[/b]- [No shorter than two paragraphs [ten complete sentences]]

[b]Art[/b]- [Must be your own! If ordered from a shop, you must provide a link]

[b]Why do you want it?[/b]- [No one word answers!]
[b]What will you do with it?[/b]- [No one word answers!]

F o r m L i s t-
Tisha Nick
Last edited by H o w l i n g on Mon May 28, 2012 5:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fairwell Chickensmoothie! It was a good run.

If there is anyone who I unfortunately left any loose ends open with when I originally disappeared from the site near the end of 2012, you're welcome to drop a PM if you'd like to try to resolve them. It has admittedly been far too many years for me to remember precisely what all may have been left unsettled.

In addition, if anyone sees this and would like to try to reestablish contact, you're more than welcome to drop me a message as well. I'll try to poke my head in over the next few months at the least in case any of the above happens, but cannot guarantee how often messages will be checked after that.

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :: Design ::

Postby white . horse » Fri May 25, 2012 2:10 pm

looks good :D
white . horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Fri May 25, 2012 2:15 pm

wow. He\she is amazing. If you are going to adopt it out i'd be happy to take him into my care.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H o w l i n g » Fri May 25, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm glad there is some interest in her / him. Honestly I don't like the design that much xD

If there is anyone who I unfortunately left any loose ends open with when I originally disappeared from the site near the end of 2012, you're welcome to drop a PM if you'd like to try to resolve them. It has admittedly been far too many years for me to remember precisely what all may have been left unsettled.

In addition, if anyone sees this and would like to try to reestablish contact, you're more than welcome to drop me a message as well. I'll try to poke my head in over the next few months at the least in case any of the above happens, but cannot guarantee how often messages will be checked after that.

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Fri May 25, 2012 4:01 pm

I love the basic yet still technical design lf his fur markings. Im a lover of basic designs as i find they look better most of the time.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tisha-Nick » Sat May 26, 2012 12:23 am

H o w l i n g, This looks Amazing! I really like how you did the colors and design together.
If you Decide not to keep him/her Id love to have him/her
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :: Design :: Up for Adoption! ::

Postby H o w l i n g » Sun May 27, 2012 12:42 pm

He / she is up for adoption, seeing that there is some interest in the design. c:
Feel free to post forms!

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShastaMoon » Sun May 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Username:ShastaMoon

Name- Eclipse
Species: Canine
personality: Elcipse is a Sweet,King hearted king of guy.He can make any girls heart melt.

History:He had a mate once in his lifetime,but she was killed juring hunting one day.He loved her so much he almost killed himself.So now he is empty hearted until he finds a new love.he is great at hunting and fighting.He can be very terriroturial if proctecting the ones he loves.

Art: Coming Soon! Will edit as soon as i have it done! ;)

why do i want it: Its such a simple, but beautiful design.I just love it.
and it would be my 1st male chara

What i would do with it: i would use it as Rps,and like an Oppisite gender fursona of me ;)
ShastaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H o w l i n g » Sun May 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Your form will not be added to the first post until you have met the requirements.
I also would not approve of him / her becoming a Fursona to anyone. /Goes to edit that in.

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tisha-Nick » Sun May 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Username-
Tisha-Nick

Name-
Archie
Gender-
Male
Age-
2 years in Human but in Canine 14
Species-
He is a Mixed between Akbash and Wolf
Personality-

History / Story-

Art-
I Understand it has to be my own art, and Id love to do my own..But I cant cause of my shoulder. Which I really hope this doesnt affect me...If I have to have I will do my art by hand.

Why do you want it?-
Why wouldnt you? Is more the question. First Im A HUGE fan of the semi-floopy ears and curled tails. I Also love how you did his colors so well together. Specialy how you added the brown into the design. Also the stipes/circles in the design. Its just comes together so well! Another reason is I dont have many male "dog" charries and would love to add him to the family<3 He will be loved and taken care of forever!
What will you do with it?-
Ah, another good question. I Will Do many Things with him. Art Cause I just love doing art of my charries! Collabs, Same as art but a group picture^.^ A Story He be the perfect charrie for a spot and yes ill give FULL credit to you for designing him. The only thing I will not do is Rp, as Im not much of a rp person anymore, But i might rp him in a Private Rp im in. Also he shall have a family<3
HomeLand Looks
WIP
Family/Friends
Mother- Unknown
Adopted Mother- Lyall
Father-
Siblings-
Crush- Ilaria and Bernie
Mate- None
Pups- Wont I Need a Mate first?
Best Friend- Barnabas
Friends- Ilaria