Rose by debijayn

Based on Click to view
Artist debijayn [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rose

Postby debijayn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Jupiter's mate, Rose, a blood-bay mare with dark points. Jupiter calls her Rosie sometimes, which I think she kicked him for once, but she kinda likes it now (though she won't admit it). Anyone else who calls her that is never forgiven. Obviously, she's a firecracker, harbors a real temper and can be quite bitter. But she's really very kind and nurturing, though only Jupiter knows that. =3

The two have quite a bit of story to them. Jupiter went out partying with some friends one night in the mountains and wound up getting drunk (on berries xD). They met a mare up there and she and Jupiter struck up a long conversation. They really hit it off and you can probably guess the rest. Problem is, when he woke up the next morning, he didn't remember a bit of it. The mare was, of course, Rose, and when she approached him and he acted like he didn't know her, she was angry to say the least. Being the prince of the herd, she couldn't really do anything about it, so she left and went to live on her own.

Now since Jupiter was losing his vision, he decided to go off and see what he could of the world while he still could. He ran into Rose living on the outskirts, and somehow, a few kicks and insults later, they wound up traveling together (his charming personality did it, I bet). They go through a lot together and end up deciding to make a return visit to the herd. Jupiter catches up with his friends and family, but she's a real loner and is extremely uncomfortable around the others. When she disappears, he goes to find her and when he does, lo-and-behold, she's human. =O

Turns out she's a "shifter," too. What're the odds?

They set off again and end up having to face some humans (which none of them ever mingle with even though they can take human form o_0). They escape (Jupiter injured). It's at this point, in an outpouring of emotion, that Rose tells him about the night on the mountain, triggering his memories. She also tells him she's pregnant. With triplets. 0_0 Dun, dun, dun. (She's half human, remember, so it's all good xD)

She runs off before he can react, but when he recovers, he finds her yet again and they make their amends. He sticks with her, of course, cause, as he tells her, he loves her. I'm still workin' on the rest of the story, but basically they're on their way back towards the waterfall Rose used to live by so they can raise their family nearby the herd and far from humans. ^^
( You are The Devil. )─────────────────
[ My Characters ]
──────────
[ #Lucifan ]
────────────────────────( But you're also an angel. )
[ Check out Lucifer on Netflix! | Supernatural | Crime | Drama | Comedy | Romance ]
debijayn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me