Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

the world's filled with liars, liars like me

Postby gothic knight » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 am

here's the massacre
a mausoleum fit for me
lived a hundred years
a hundred years i didn't see

this is my charrie autumn. ouo she's.. i guess she's my 'sona, because she fits me a bit more than savior does. but savior describes one side of me, while autumn describes the other. i was too lazy to do anything but the main cat. xD here's her bio.

name;; autumn.
gender;; female.
age;; 16 moons.
mate;; unsure yet.
kits;; too young as of now. perhaps when she's older.
sexuality;; bisexual
mental disorders;; depression, insomnia, paranoia, anxiety.
personality;; autumn has a very.. radical personality sometimes. she suffers deeply from clinical depression. it's hard to her to be very happy at any time, yet to reassure those who care about her she puts a smile on her face and assures them she's alright. when she's not sad over something, she's either unnaturally happy or unnaturally angry. the slightest things can cause her to blow up. her temper isn't reserved for any one person. she's liable to go off on anybody, even those she cares for. she usually doesn't mean to, and she always feels terrible after she gets angry. when she's happy, it's easy to tell. she bounces around and teases people and tends to annoy those who don't understand her. she tries her best to keep her happiness under a slight rein, but that's not the easiest thing for her. autumn gets paranoid easily, convincing herself she has a deadly illness or somebody's going to find her and kill her. there are few people that earn her complete and utter trust. those that do are granted a great privilege.
history;; autumn was born to a pair of very loving parents, with one younger sister and an older half-sister. she was raised to be polite to everyone she came into contact to, and to be who she was without restraint. as she grew older, her quiet personalit began to shift. she became anxious. she convinced herself that she was hated by all, and that her parents didn't really care about her. when she was 10 moons old, she fled her comfortable life to avoid becoming a burden upon her family. they were devastated at losing her... and she was devastated at leaving. yet she refused to go back, mostly out of pride. she's lived alone since then, but she hopes somebody will find her. she just wants to be taken care of.
theme song{s};; all i want - a day to remember, scava - hollywood undead.
autumn (c) me
lyrics - scava (c) hollywood undead
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

call me fhey
i don't know what to put here
currently very obsessed with fnaf and ff14 raiding
x
ultimate legend btw

trades | fflogs | husband | ©