Based on Click to view
Artist .muse. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

We Make a Good Team

Postby .muse. » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 am

Left Wolf: Muse (Myself)
She's a wild thing with a good sense of humor and a knack for getting into trouble for the fun of it. Muse has short choppy hair that is based purple with blue bangs and blue tips in the back. Her bright blue eyes are shocking when you first meet her, but after a few moments they seem completely normal. She's not one for fancy jewelry or accessories, but she cannot live without a necklace of some sort or another on and of course her tongue piercing. Which she changes to match whatever necklace she's wearing, sometimes she changes it daily, other times she may got a month or two with the same piercing in.

She's rather thin for her size and age, but she's as energetic as a pup and as fun loving too. And despite her petite size she's rather strong being able to easily lift her own weight. With shorter legs than most she seems a bit disproportional, her torso being normal in length to those around her.

Right Wolf: Amereth (Close Friend)
Amereth is a very well built creature, muscles lace his body, though they are not obvious when given a quick glance, it often takes a bit of time to realize he is much stronger than he looks. And while his muscles are not obvious at first look, it is clear he can be an intimidating force to reckon with. Not much taller than his companion, only a few inches, he appears much larger partly due to the fact she is so lithe in frame and he is in comparison much stockier. His squared shoulders and more box like frame give him an ominous look of something you wouldn't want to mess with.
His much darker fur and even darker eyes contrast greatly when he is along side Muse, making her creamy fur look almost off white, the two make for a rather interesting spectacle.

But in truth, he's adorably sweet and has a great personality that is nothing like you would expect from him. He cares deeply for those close to him, and stands up for them as good friends should. When with his friends he's the funny one who can bring a smile to others faces without even trying.

While the two of them are not committed to one another, it's obvious something is there between them, it's almost like you can see the sparks when they are standing side by side. Even though there is a steep difference in age between the two, they spend a lot of time together and enjoy many of the same things. Though their drinking tastes differ greatly, when the two of them drink it's hard to get them to stop laughing, mostly Muse, but non the less it's all fun and games for these two.
Image ~*~ Muse ~ They/Them ~ Adult ~ Nerd ~*~ Image
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me