Based on Click to view
Artist Lying_Lilacs [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Please..Don't go...

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 am

A quick color in of two of my fursona and another random cat. It's supposed to be two warrior cat editions of them. Maybe not so random...but that doesn't matter. It's basically just two friends meeting up at a rendezvous point.

My Fursona, Frozen ~ Blue and white cat on the right. (c) ~Rainbow Trout~
Forest ~ Grey and green cat on the right. (c) ~Rainbow Trout~
Line art ~ (c) anucika
    -----------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      I used to be Fail In Love, if you remember
      me by that username. <3
      I'm not too active on here anymore, but if
      you send me a message I'll definitely read
      and respond ASAP!! But you can always
      message me on DA or Discord (Tal #8898)!

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Please..Don't go...

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:05 am

Y'know what? Ima write a story about them. :3

Any cat could clearly see the near-full moon quickly rising in the sky as a blue and white she cat clung to another grey and green furred tom. Frozen could already hear the silent, imaginary bell signaling that once again they would have to leave each other. After all, they did belong to different tribes. Ice Tribe and Ivy Tribe.... Why in Moon Tribe did he have to be born to Ivy!? Why couldn't he be in Ice Tribe like her, where they could have a chance to be together.. Even IF they were close friends and their tribes neighbored each other, it was forbidden for any two cats in different tribes to be together. She sighed heavily, all of the reasons they couldn't be together collapsing on top of her at once. "Frozen..I'm sorry but i'll have to get back now. At least some cat will be missing me now." Forest told her, looking down at her as she clung to his own dark grey fur. "But. But! We never get to see each other!" She exclaimed, tears brimming her eyes. "Please..don't go..." She said in a small, yet somewhat bold voice as tears streamed down her cheeks. Forest detached her claws from his pelt, stepping away calmly. "Tomorrow...I promise." He said, intending that they would meet at the same place and time tomorrow. More tears brimmed over her eyelids as Forest turned around and ran towards his tribe territory. She sat there for a few moments as she watched him leave. A sudden thought occured to her. Forest and her couldn't be together because of the other things.. They couldn't be together because he thought of her as just a friend. She tried to stay strong like the good deputy's daughter she was, but after just a few more seconds of pretending she let her feelings loose. She crumbled to the ground and started sobbing. Not regular sobbing. Instead it was terrible heart broken sobbing that made you want to cry with her and comfort her.

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      I used to be Fail In Love, if you remember
      me by that username. <3
      I'm not too active on here anymore, but if
      you send me a message I'll definitely read
      and respond ASAP!! But you can always
      message me on DA or Discord (Tal #8898)!

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me