Based on Click to view
Artist ericarawrr [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Artem, My Dearest

Postby ericarawrr » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:26 pm

This is my new fursona Artem, also can be seen in my siggy xD
Please do not steal him or base any of your own charries off him. Everyone should create something Unique and out of there own imagination not someone elses. So please respect my art and just look, dont steal.

Name; Artem
Gender; Male
Species; Stuffed Dog/ Wolf (yes hes a plushie!)
Significant other Preference; Male
Personality; Artem is a very shy boy with a fun, talkative side. When you first get to know him hes very quiet and doesnt talk at all. If your lucky, he might be in his party mood and blurt out random things. Once you get to know him, you will learn that this boy doesnt stop rambling. He has a true passion for talking! His bright colors really bring out his personality. He enjoys speaking his mind, no matter the thought, unless of course its rude, then he keeps it to himself of course! One last thing you should know about him is that he lives his life to have fun, not look for love, not to explore the world, just to have fun and nothing else.
Looks; Artem is a Painted Leopard Wolf/Dog. His eyes and nose are dark, almost as dark as night. They are a darker color than what is on his ears and outlines of his spots. His muzzle is a vibrant purple and his tongue a roseie pink. His front paws are both a light neon blue and his paw pads are a roseie pink like his tongue. His back legs are a bright party green, and like his front legs, his paw pads are roseie pink. Artems torso is white, his spots all stop before they reach. Moving onto his tail, its top is yellow, moving to orange and ending in red.
ericarawrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me