Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Closed - Isnaroh Defenders of Anteer - Closed by Tundra

Based on Click to view
Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Closed - Isnaroh Defenders of Anteer - Closed

Postby Tundra » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Contest Is now Closed
Entries will be judged when I have the time. Please bear with me. In depth crits on each aspect of the entry will be posted.

Qualified Entrants
1. CrazyH0tcakes - Entry 2
2. CrazyH0tcakes - Entry 1
3. Nokiri
4. Starlight109
5. Darry+Wesker
6. Verdana
7. `Hypnotic
8. The-Silver-Wolf

I have to say, I am quite disappointed in the amount of entries that actually qualified...Never have I ran into so many who broke such a simple rule. Its not like its hidden, its the last rule....

Verdana/Silver/Darry+Wesker I will have someone other then me judge your entries. This is so I don't favor friends.

Disqualified Entries and Drop Outs
(reason for Disqualification is stated clearly, you had a chance to fix mistakes and errors and now, I have no choice but to disqualify you for said reasons)

Acmispon - You know, its clearly stated in my rules that I wanted the signature a different color. Your entry also lacks the required info, forms are required to be posted even if your not done with the drawing.
raingirl208 - Lack of Story, and Personality
Rain Whisperer - Lack of Story AND you didn't recolor the signature. Your design was ok though, feel free to use him in the next contest.
. Call Me Rick . - I'm sorry, I gave everyone a good week to recolor the signature. This is the only thing causing your disqualification. You broke a rule that I clearly stated
Lone Panther - Your entry is lovely really, but the lack of a story has caused your disqualification. Next time please finish by required day.
Arabianwolflove - Lacked form, and didn't recolor signature
~punkstache - Withdrew
~*Waffletastic!*~ - Really, lack of complete entry
DreamerDaWolf - Your story, its unfinished, I cant judge it off that.
iceeon - oooo you only broke a rule, and that caused your disqualification. The signature, it remains black.
midnight133 - oooo you only broke a rule, and that caused your disqualification. The signature, it remains black.
milo8 - Withdrew
-Kiley- - I want to qualify you, I really do, but you didn't finish the form...tell me if im wrong please
wajas - Isnaroh dont have magic? Signatures black, Form not finished
Nimrod97 - oooo you only broke a rule, and that caused your disqualification. The signature, it remains black.
~Willow - Unfinished
loveTHATwolf - Lack of story, Black Signature
Amity24 - Unfinished
TuneToTabbys<3 - Lack of Form, Black signature
Simon~ - Lack of Form
.Capn.Ky.Ky. - Im sorry, but you cant expect me to judge your story if you make it the same for both Isnaroh. Their not going to have the same story, no matter the situation. Its a different perspective. Also, black signature
LotusWolf - Black signature, no History
Tabby Bae - Lack of finished entry
Aima - Unfinished
~*Insanity*~ - Unfinished
Wolfie♥Louis - oooo you only broke a rule, and that caused your disqualification. The signature, it remains black.
Yoru 夜 - Unfinished Story, Black signature

Code saved for next contest, which will be the last custom Isnaroh contest.

Code: Select all
Yes that right, you've heard of them, some have seen them, and now three lucky people will walk out of here owning their own custom designed Isnaroh! And to top it off, you design them yourself!

[center][size=200][color=#FF0000]For everyone that have entered or plan on entering please don't bite our heads off if we ask you to do something, change something or remind you that you miss filling out information in your form. The moderators are only trying to help to keep you from being disqualified.[/color][/size][/center]

[quote][color=#FF0000]Rules:
    - You can't be breaking even ONE of these rules, that's just how I am, Strict. If a rule is broken, your disqualified plain and simple. Make sure to read these over once or twice before finally entering.
    -THESE LINES ARE TO ONLY BE USED FOR THE CONTEST! YOU CAN NOT USE THEM FOR OTHER PEOPLE, OR FOR YOUR OWN USES!!!!!!! ***I will ask you to remove then report people I find doing this.***
    -PLEASE- Isnaroh's markings and base coat are based of those of a Wild cats, SO MAKE THEM THOSE COLORS!
    -PLEASE- The paw print by the info is designed for the colors you used for the Isnaroh. Please place them there!
    -You [u]CAN edit the lines[/u] or draw your own, I won't mind. I actually encourage you to draw your own, but use the base image first.(Allows for fast design just in case you don't finish your drawing in time.)
    -Items, hair and accessories are [b][size=200]Greatly encouraged![/size][/b] This race like its trinkets!. [u]but no clothing and or hats.[/u]
[list]------>I thought i should note that ANY accessories that are already pre designed on the lines do NOT count towards the accessories of the Isnaroh. I WANT YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN!![/list]
    -Do[b] NOT[/b] copy anybody Else's entry, or you'll be disqualified. This dose not matter for the markings since they will end up similar anyway. Its how you present them that matters.
    [u]-The form must be on the entry, no exceptions. If it is not there, the entry will be disqualified until it is there.[/u]
    -Names of the Isnaroh should [b]NOT[/b] be plain. Plain as in anna, joe, etc.
    -You can make up to 3 entries.
    -No wings [b][u] PERIOD [/u][/b] this is an automatic disqualification.
    -Stories are not to include humans please, even though they have some play in the race, they are no longer alive.  The wolves being created here are not old enough to have known the human race. Stories are supposed to be creative, and long. This contest is based on the story and creativity of the Isnaroh.
    -[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=776698&]You must state three correct facts about the Isnaroh in your post, or the entire will be disqualified.[/url](<---this is a link)
    -If you're not one of the 3 winners, you can NOT use this lineart or keep your entry. I Will be reporting anyone who is using these lines after the contest is done. I will ASK nicely for you to not use the creation outside of this contest.
    -You [b]CAN[/b] however if you don't win this contest, use the same design in the next. But You do have to redraw the design. More then likely it was your story that was the problem not the design.
    -Since most don't seem to read my rules, if you read this color the signatures(Use lock Alpha) any color other then Black or white.
    Note: you can make it into a new creature, but it can not be a wolf anymore once the contest is over. Its story must also be changed. Preferred you don't keep the horns/antlers either. [u]I'd prefer you not to do this, but i wont stop you as long as its another creature/anthro.[/u]
    - Q & A down at the bottom[/color][/quote]

This is the second of three Contests in this manner, there will be a total of five winners, two being runner ups. The runner ups will be allowed to keep their Isnaroh.  I only want serious entrants.  Please, don't just enter for the prize as it is not the point of the contest.

Past Contests: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=676319 <--good place to look to get an idea as to what I am looking for in an Isnaroh design.

Form:
    [code][b]Name:[/b](Preferably not plain)
            [b]Age (at most 200 years):[/b](50 is about an average pup/trainee age, 100 actually being adult, 150 nearing elder years. If your Isnaroh is 200 it is nearing death.)
            [b]Gender:[/b] (Self explanatory)
            [b]Antler type:[/b] (Name of the Antlers you used on the wolf)
            [b]Marking Types:[/b](For what type of wild cat(s) you creation is based off of)
            [b]Region:[/b] (North, South, East, West or Central)(Central is where the main pack/tribe is)
            [b]Rank:[/b](Trainee, Defender, and Hunter are the only ranks available)
            [b]Parents:[/b](can be deceased, If not deceased they MUST have an age. No general statements such as elderly or young etc.)
            [b]Personality:[/b](things such as Courageous, shy, etc.)
            [b]History:[/b](MUST BE CREATIVE, Best if more then two paragraphs)[/code]

This race's customs are limited, and will only be created through these contests and by people I approve to make one. Otherwise after the third contest, there will be no more custom Isnaroh.

Now, prizes(Prizes are Subject to change at any time, so keep an eye out)

[u][b]First Place:[/b][/u] Five pets from (First Place gets Priority and on down.)[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=1283783&sid=0fe13cf5689cd106546556cdf19b1d90&userid=142217]Here[/url] or my trades Groups(No rares from Trades groups)
    [u][b]Second Place:[/b][/u] Four Pets from [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=1283783&sid=0fe13cf5689cd106546556cdf19b1d90&userid=142217]Here[/url] or my trades Groups(No rares from Trades groups)
    [u][b]Third Place:[/b][/u] Three Pets from [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=1283783&sid=0fe13cf5689cd106546556cdf19b1d90&userid=142217]Here[/url] or my trades Groups(No rares from Trades groups)
    [u][b]Runner Up 1:[/b][/u]
    Two Pets from [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=1283783&sid=0fe13cf5689cd106546556cdf19b1d90&userid=142217]Here[/url] or my trades Groups(No rares from Trades groups you also do not get to keep your Isnaroh, UNLESS I say otherwise)
    [u][b]Runner up 2:[/b][/u]
    One pet from [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=1283783&sid=0fe13cf5689cd106546556cdf19b1d90&userid=142217]Here[/url] or my trades Groups(No rares from Trades groups you also do not get to keep your Isnaroh, UNLESS I say otherwise)

My Mods and Artists may or may not be helping with judging. So be patient. We will be basing it off creativity of the Isnaroh, the personality, and the story. 30 Points in The picture, 35 in both story and personality. Your entry will be gutted, this is your only message saying so. Bellow is what I am expecting for the entry, and really I mean this. If you wish to join the team, send me a form. Info about the team can be found on the Isnaroh's info page.

[quote]For Image: 30 Points

[list]    Detail(Did it have detail, such as unique items or complex markings?)
        Time(Longer the time, usually the more effort was put in was a common thing.)
        Accessories(Lack of is a negative)
        Following of Races Template(There are a few that didn't)
        If a pre-made brush was used(This is negative on your score)
        Followed my Rules (Some didn't like lack of use of the paw up in the upper left corner for color.)[/list]

For the Personality: 35 Points

[list]    I want to be able to feel the characters personality.
        I want to be able to see them act the way that was described
        I also look for how they reacted in different situations(This was not a negative if you did not have it)[/list]

For History: 35 Points
    [list]    I seriously mostly look for description. Description lead to a set scene which lead me to being able to understand the situation of the Isnaroh better
        Another thing I look for is if the story stayed with the Isnaroh in question, or wandered off to battles that didn't involve the Isnaroh. Or even the story describing the parents more then the pup.
        I find that a lot of people focused on one event, I don't want this. I was looking for stories that spanned the whole life of the Isnaroh up until now, and maybe even some the described the future(Usually used for trainees)[/list][/quote]

[size=200]End Date: T.B.A.[/size]
    ---->Please Note, this will be a contest that just ends suddenly. BUT I will give people one week after close to make edits to their Isnaroh and stories. I will post when I finally decide to close it.

[color=#0000FF][size=150]Questions And Answers:[/size][/color]
    [b]Q:What was you inspiration for creating this race?[/b]
    [quote]A:To say the truth, this started off from one of my contest entries that I decided to keep because I liked her design so much. You can see this design in my gallery. I had a few friends that had wolves similar to this and I cleared it with them before going ahead with this idea. Also two of my wolves already fell into this category, Zarafel with his deer like antlers and Artic with his bighorn sheep horns.[/quote]

[b]Q:Am I allowed to create one without your permission? [/b]
    [quote]A:ABSOLUTELY NOT. If I find even ONE person creating a Isnaroh I will report them immediately. That there is theft![/quote]

[b]Q:May I make a race similar to this?[/b]
    [quote]A:Seriously, the idea is mine, not yours. DO NOT COPY. I watch the threads like a hawk. If I find one that relates to this, I WILL report you butt.[/quote]

[b]Q:Where did you get the names, or come up with the names?[/b]
    [quote]A: Anteer is actually in the real world known as Antir a kingdom of S.C.A.. It is comprised of  upper Oregon, Washington and most of Canada. you can find out more about the S.C.A. though S.C.A..org. As for the other names, i just came up with them. Isnaroh, and the Sorith are my names, and I used no reference to create them.[/quote]

[b]Q:Do Isnaroh have unnatural colors?[/b]
    [quote]A:they do, but only in small quantities. These wolves are designed to be natural coloration. Bits of neon colors are not uncommon though such as a neon colored tongue or a few spots of green etc. But try and keep the wolf as natural in coloration as possible for your design. This means your creation should have a coloration similar to wild cats period, this includes the base color![/quote]

[b]Q:What sort of animals do the Isnaroh hunt?[/b]
    [quote]A:Isnaroh hunt like a normal wolf, they even hunt the Sorith on occasion. They will eat berries when really hungry.[/quote]

[b]Q:Can Isnaroh have mixed markings?[/b]
    [quote]A:Yes your design can be a mix of wild cat markings, as long as their wild cat markings[/quote]

[b]Q:So I was wondering, may we use prehistoric markings?[/b]
    [quote]A:Only a Saber tooth's/Smilodon's markings.[/quote]

[b]Q:If Someone dosn't win in this contest and enters in the next, can you re-make the one that you made here and enter it?[/b]
    [quote]A:You are aloud to reuse the design, because there will possibly be more entries than spots open. I can not allow everyone to get one, so even though your design didn't win this contest it might win the next.
    [/quote]

[list][b]Q:But re-using the non-winning design just seems rude. I'd feel like I was saying: "Hey, you said didn't like this once already, but I'm going to keep showing it to you until you change your mind."[/b]
    [quote]A:Well just because you don't place doesn't mean we didn't like your entry.
    We look for people who have actually want to own one- and to me.. If you take your time on your entry.. including doing a full blown detailed form is enough to say 'Wow. They really want to own one'
    There's beauty in every entry- and I say every entry that was worked on and they tried hard deserves to belong in the Isnaroh owner group, but not everyone can win.
    [/quote][/list]

[b]Q:How is the story supposed to be addressed?[/b]
    [quote]A:The story is simply about what the isnaroh's past was like. So explain what happened before the isnaroh got to where it is now. Like- give a background about the isnaroh. [/quote]

[b]Q:If we made two entries and they were brothers. Does that mean if that person wins they can use both characters if you approve/They can stay brothers?[/b]
    [quote]A:Yes, if you win, or one of your designs win you are allowed two characters. but the MUST be cleared though me before you make them. I would prefer you to message if before you make one to clear it.[/quote]

[size=150]
    [color=#FF0000]I.D.o.A (c) Me ( lol Instant Death on Arrival *shot*)
    Do not steal or copy anything.[/color][/size]
Last edited by Tundra on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Isnaroh Defenders of Anteer

Postby Dancing with Bears. » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Oo ^^

Another competition <3

Good luck guys. ;D
{ • F u r s o n a • } { •C a a a • }

Hi, I'm Dancing with Bears, but please call me bear. I change my username often, but I'm trying to stick with the theme of bears so you guys will recongnize me. c:

My avatar was made by Ba-Ba-Bakura, & my signature art was made by Bake4u, both of my fursona Onouk.

Dancing with Bears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:19 am

Bumps! People who plan or are entering please post here to bump the topic, GREATLY appreciated.
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aima » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:38 am

bump, I am entering in this!
Aima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby euro22 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:51 am

Where is the template?
euro22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ▷ Dreamcatcher ◁ » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:30 am

Bump! im entering! (( amazing creatures btw ))

CharriesRPAncient Timberlock
hellooDADesignsArtist Comp
i love you!My WME

------------------------
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

You be
the anchor
that keeps
my feet
on the ground.
I'll be
the wings
that keep
your heart
in the clouds.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

------------------------

▷ Dreamcatcher ◁

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sootlet » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 am

ill enter!
Sootlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nimaine » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Omg the Isnaroh again! It makes me so happy to see these guys :) I'm going to check the main thread and see if I missed anything.

Finally designed a character by myself and for myself that I actually really, really like:
Ouchmyeyes says Hi!

Oh gosh what was I thinking...

Character Clearance+Giveaway! Looking for da points

Character thread (wip) + sales design sales
Nimaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:06 am

Bumps!
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:28 am

Oh I will be entering tonight~ <3
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required