Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Winners Have Been Posted! by booklover789

Based on Click to view
Artist booklover789 [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Winners Have Been Posted!

Postby booklover789 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:36 am

WINNERS!
First - Seycoon with Clovertail! - I loved everything about this piece. The stripes, the patches of dark and light fur, the gorgeous eyes, and the beautiful background. Clovertail will be one of my fursonas beautiful kits. Thank you for this marvelous entry and congrats on winning. :D

Second - As I couldn't decide which entry was better, I had to pick two of you for this place. :) They were just so perfect, I couldn't pick which one I liked best!
Woospuss with Patchtail! - I absolutely loved your design. The stripes are very pretty, and the splotch of fur around the left eye is beautiful. Her eyes are absolutely fantastic, and I love them. Patchtail will be one of my fursonas beautiful kits. Thank you for this great entry, and congrats on winning.
Flowerdust with Brightgaze! - I absolutely LOVED this design. The fur around the muzzle is just so beautiful. The gorgeous fur on the front legs is just...gorgeous. Her ears are precious, and the fur on her tail is just so pretty. The fur on her back is lovely. Brightgaze will be one of my fursonas beautiful kits. Thank you for this great entry, and congrats on winning.

Third and Fourth - Feather~tail : ) with Joypaw, Thornpaw, and Threepaw! -
Joypaw -- Her orange fur is just so sweet! I love her stripes!
Thornpaw -- The first thing I noticed about him were his beautiful stripes on his back legs. His brown-tipped tail is just so sweet, and his ears look lovely. ;)
Threepaw -- Oh, her spots! They're absolutely beautiful! I love them! The stripes on her face are very lovely, and I quite like them. ;)
Thornpaw and Threepaw will be some of my fursonas beautiful kits. Thank you for this great entry, and congrats on winning.

Fifth - Purrsian with Leafcloud! - I LOVE her stripes! They're so pretty! The fur on her body is just...lovely. ;) The curled ear I absolutely love, and the pointed feet and tail were an extremely nice touch, as I love them.
Leafcloud will be one of my fursonas beautiful kits. Thank you vor this great entry, and congrats on winning.

Special Recognition - Starshade for Littlerain, as this entry was so well done, I thought it was a photograph. :) You are an amazing artist, please keep coloring!
firecomet626 for Moonecho, as this entry was well done and the idea of a circus was something I would have NEVER have thought of in a million years; and I LOVED that idea. :D

I will most likely use your entries as friends of my fursonas, or something of that sort. Thank you sooo much for your entries!
For this recognition, you both will also get pets from my trading group. ;)

If your name is not on the list, your entry will NOT be chosen for winning, and you may use your design as you wish. Thank you very much for entering my contest.

First off, thanks so much to SaltyToothPaste for the lineart. It's amazing! (No, I'm not breaking her rules by holding this contest. Just look in her siggy.)

I have a beautiful Fursona (made by katimers) and a mate for her (made by charmens) . I really do love both of them, but I need some help. I would love for them to have kittens, but I have no clue what they should look like!

Will you help me with this?

UPDATE: MY COMPUTER JUST CRASHED! Even though it's crashed, you may still enter the contest. Just be aware that I may not be able to get on the exact date that I said this contest would end to check the entries. I WILL end this contest, but it might take a week or so to actually check all of the stuff I need to because of my computer being out. (The only time I can go on the computer now is at a friend's house, or at the library.)Thanks for understanding, everyone!

UPDATE #2: My computer is back up and running. Thanks for understanding, guys! :)
Last edited by booklover789 on Sat May 05, 2012 7:56 am, edited 34 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help my fursonas? - MODS! PLEASE MOVE TO COMPETITIONS!

Postby booklover789 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:34 am

Rules
    1. You may color this in 6 times, but no more than that. - I plan to have anywhere from 2 to 6 kits in the litter, so I'd not like one person to color this in 8 million times.

2. DO NOT STEAL my fursona and her mate! - If you do, I will stalk you down and send my man-eating dog after you.

3. I can (and probably will) use EVERY entry for something, whether or not it wins. - If I decide I can't use your entry and you wish to use it, I will tell you at the end of the contest.

4. If you win this contest (first, second, third, fourth, etc.) then I will use your design for my fursona's kit(s). - I will give you credit when I use it.

5. No coloring in for fun. - This is a contest, and any drawings colored in here for fun will be reported and deleted.

6. If you want to write a story along with your entry, that's fine with me. - Stories that include why the cat looks the way he/she does; stories that tell why he/she was named as he/she was; and stories that are life-like are my favorites.

7. Name the kit, please! - Names like Fireflower, Fernfrost, and Rockhunter are acceptable. Names like Gunshooter, Snakecharmer, and Adderbite are not acceptable. (When in doubt, have the name have something to do with the outdoors/nature.)

8. You MUST say if it's a boy or a girl. - You can do this in words or you can just choose the background that fits the gender.

9. I would prefer it if the kit looks something like the mother and father. - Don't make the kit purple with green and pink polka dots; keep the design somewhat realistic.

10. Quality over Quantity. - It's okay if you enter 6 times, but if you enter 6 times with AWFUL pictures, you won't win. If you enter only once with a spectacular drawing, you'll be more likely to win.

11. If I don't like any of the entries, I will cancel this contest. (Chances are this will not happen, but I am required to warn y'all.) If I only like 2 entries, those are the only entries that will place. If I like 4 entries, those entries will place.
Last edited by booklover789 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

ImageImageImageImage

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help my fursonas? - MODS! PLEASE MOVE TO COMPETITIONS!

Postby booklover789 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Prizes
First place: 7-10 pets from my Trading Group.
Second place: 5-8 pets from the same group.
Third place: 3-5 pets from the same group.
Fourth place: 1-3 pets from the same group.

This contest will end April 30, 2012.

Entries
Blue = Boy
Pink = Girl
If you click the name it will take you to the picture. The name next to the link is the artist who colored it in.

Sparrowcoon -- DragonWolf

Glowkit -- Seykoon

Fal'leaf -- ola340

Firepaw-- Time 2 Dance

Littlerain -- Starshade!!

Maplepounce -- Mossfire~

Flamelist -- Ninja164ever

Riko -- ~Soul~

Clovertail -- Seykoon

Leafcloud -- Purrsian

Savira -- firecomet626

Sunglow -- Cyndra16

Greenfur -- Bellabow

Whisperbreeze -- ~Mossfire~

Jessica -- eevee jolton

Leafdawn -- Schizophrenic

Meekheart -- katimers

Brightgaze-- Flowerdust

Patchtail -- woospuss

Firetail -- raven howl

Kits that sill have to be named. -- Feather~tail :)
Last edited by booklover789 on Wed May 02, 2012 9:26 am, edited 36 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help my fursonas? - THANKS FOR MOVING THIS, MODS!

Postby booklover789 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Bump! :)

ImageImageImageImage

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angry.Jackal » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:58 pm

I will try whenever I get home onto my computer)

ᕮᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕᕮ Tᕼᕮ OᑌTᗷᖇᕮᗩK. ᗯᕮ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᕮᑎᗪᑌᖇᕮ.
------------------------------------------------------------
• Call me AJ
• Transgender ((ftm))
• All pets for trade for FR currency
• I don't bite! Feel free to chat with me about
anything~

ImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------
ᗷᕮ ᗯᗩᖇY Oᖴ YOᑌᖇ ᖴᗩTᕮ ᗩᔕ Tᕼᕮ ᐯIᖇᑌᔕ
ᒪIᕮᔕ Iᑎ ᗯᗩIT.

Angry.Jackal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:58 am

Ɖяαɢσи Ɯσℓғ wrote:I will try whenever I get home onto my computer)

Okay, thanks!

Bump!

ImageImageImageImage

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angry.Jackal » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 am

I finished!

• Call me AJ
• Transgender ((ftm))
anything~

ImageImage
ᒪIᕮᔕ Iᑎ ᗯᗩIT.

Angry.Jackal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Ɖяαɢσи Ɯσℓғ wrote:I finished!

Thanks! He looks great! :D

ImageImageImageImage

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angry.Jackal » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:21 pm

thank you

• Call me AJ
• Transgender ((ftm))
anything~

ImageImage
ᒪIᕮᔕ Iᑎ ᗯᗩIT.

Angry.Jackal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Thanks for the Bump!

(Also, that Bump is just plain awesome. :) )

ImageImageImageImage

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups