Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Bleakest Hope by The Last Raven

Artist The Last Raven [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bleakest Hope

Postby The Last Raven » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:11 pm

The last hope as winter's nasty bite sets in.
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bleakest Hope

Postby Kite » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:23 pm

This is gorgeous! Must be featured ^^
Kite's Bulletin wrote:
ASK ME

KiteCharacters

Art ShopDeviantArtFanclub
Kite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mydear » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Reminds me of Skyrim for some reason. Which is a good thing. This drawing is truly beautiful, I won't be surprised if it gets featured <3
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Image
..............................................................................................................................Image
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say
..............................................................................................................................................................................I see you lying
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................next to me
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................with words
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I thought
..............................................................................................................................................................................I'd never speak
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awake
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and unafraid
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................asleep
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or dead
..............................................................................................................................Image

........Image........

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image
Mydear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Landscape » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:28 pm

:D <3 IT!!!
--->Yes, I know I'm not perfect, but I'm perfect in my own way. If you don't like that, then go away<--- ----------------------------> thinking your nonsense. <----------------------------

--------->I am delightfully random. Do you have a problem with me?<---------

Landscape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbowchocolate » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Love it.
Rainbowchocolate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vrazda » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:41 pm

~StormCloakAndProud~ wrote:Reminds me of Skyrim for some reason. Which is a good thing.

It kinda reminds me of Skyrim as well... and I agree, 'tis a very good thing. ^^

I love the way you softly drew the bark to put the emphasis on the harsh snow.. and the small flower in the middle of the four standing trees is very neatly placed. So much symbolism... 8D
I also love the softly speckled sky, the dappled snow, the withered and twisting background trees... =)
The Last Raven, simply put, this is awesome. Not in the sense of "cool," or "neat," but truly awe-inspiring! Your amazing skills make me envious. ^^
| Gallery | Science of Deduction | Psych | Be Jealous! |

"I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room." ~The Doctor
~
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
--------------------------
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

Image ... Image
Vrazda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost Daydreams » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:52 pm

this picture dosen't look like it belongs in beginers
Lost Daydreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Last Raven » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:20 am

*jawdrop* Oh my gosh! So many kind comments! Thank you so much! <3 You all are so wonderful.

And comments from AMAZING artists??? I am so honored! You guys wouldn't believe how happy I am!!!
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
The Last Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claudine » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:29 am

This is awesome! =D
I could never draw something like this.
yuli + love you
claudine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pep » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:31 am

You're a very talented artist. I won't be surprised if this is featured.
Absolutely gorgeous. You should continue with your art.
I think your next masterpiece belongs in Intermediate. c:
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me