Based on Click to view
Artist Beebs [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oh? Who's Dis? :D

Postby Beebs » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:08 am

Is this the Wolf's Rain pack? Yesh it is. :3

So, to those who don't know what Wolf's Rain is, it's about these wolves who can turn into humans and they're trying to find paradise. ...Well, I forgot the rest. xD I got to episode 16 and couldn't watch it anymore, so I've sort of forgotten. But I've gotten to the point where I meet the whole pack. :3

So, in the center is Kiba, who is like the pack's leader and is leading them to paradise.

On the left, closest to Kiba, is Hige, who is the first wolf Kiba meets. He has an obsession for hot dogs and wears a collar. He doesn't remember where he got it though. xD Hige is very loyal to Kiba, and is a close friend. He also has a crush on Blue. <3

To the right, closest to Kiba, is Toboe. Toboe is the youngest wolf in the group, and is very friendly towards others, unless he knows they'll cause harm. He's a bit of a wussy, but can be fierce when needed, and is a little persistent. He's gained a liking to Tsume. xD

Next to Toboe is Tsume, who is very aggressive. He doesn't believe in a paradise at first, but slowly comes to accept the idea and decides to stay with Kiba and the pack. He and Kiba butt heads a couple of times, but eventually trusts Kiba. Toboe gets on his nerves a lot, and, even though Tsume has told him countless times to leave him alone and doesn't seem to care for him, he actually does. He's saved his butt many times. x3

And finally, on the far left, we have Blue. :3 She was the last wolf to join the pack, and she's the only girl. From where I'm at, Hige has fallen for her, but I haven't seen Blue say she likes him back. She is part dog and part wolf, although she didn't know this until Cheza told her. SHe used to live with an old man, who is trying to kill off all of the wolves because of something that happened in his past.

I would've added Cheza, but she's not a wolf. xD No one give me any spoilers! Yes, I know they all die, but I don't know how they die! No spoilers whatsoever! Thanks! :3

All wolves (c) whoever made Wolf's Rain
Beebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oh? Who's Dis? :D

Postby Wolf Tracks » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:46 am

Actually who ever says they died lied. Some die. But the beauty of the wolves in this story they are reborn. <3 Wolfs Rain never died, they just never continued with the series. ): Not many watched it i guess. Tsume is very cute and I love Hige. (:
Wolf Tracks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beebs » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:49 am

Oh really? :3 Well then. Okay. xD

Crud! Just realized I didn't completely color in Blue, so she has one mint green paw! D: I'll fix that when I can. xD
Beebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Tracks » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:27 pm

lol i noticed that.
You can watch the whole series on Youtube or atleast they used to have it on there. (:
Wolf Tracks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beebs » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:52 am

Yea, that's where I've been watching it. :3
Beebs