2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♥ perros1234's SHADE ♥

Postby Daxeek » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Talken!
Adopted by perros1234!:
Code: Select all
Pet's Desired Name: Shade
Pet's Desired Gender:male
Pet's Desired Personality (*Please don't just say "happy, energetic, etc." Using etc. gives no detail.): He is quiet and doesn´t speak much, can be kinda blunt...Shade is a little bit of a loner, can be protective
Pet's Desired Backstory: He lived with a family, then the family got a adorable fluffy kitten the family had to move, but they could only bring one cat, they chose the kitten and dumped Shade at the dump. He was barely a year old. Another old stray helped him and now he lives in a loving home
Other: Hope this was good enough!
Last edited by Daxeek on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage

if dreams can't come true,
then why not p r e t e n d?

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby perros1234 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Pet's Desired Name: Shade
Pet's Desired Personality (*Please don't just say "happy, energetic, etc." Using etc. gives no detail.): He is quiet and doesn´t speak much, can be kinda blunt...Shade is a little bit of a loner, can be protective
Pet's Desired Backstory: He lived with a family, then the family got a adorable fluffy kitten the family had to move, but they could only bring one cat, they chose the kitten and dumped Shade at the dump. He was barely a year old. Another old stray helped him and now he lives in a loving home
Last edited by perros1234 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My two lovely little Pommies. <3 The one on the left is Will not be active for a while
perros1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Adopt Me! ♥

Postby Daxeek » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:01 pm

perros1234 wrote:Pet's Desired Name: Shade
Pet's Desired Personality (*Please don't just say "happy, energetic, etc." Using etc. gives no detail.): He is quiet and doesn´t speak much, can be kinda blunt...Shade is a little bit of a loner but once you get in his inner circle he´ll be still quiet but your best friend

All yours! I need to go, so I'll edit the info later. Done! Feel free to use it now! :3
ImageImageImage

if dreams can't come true,
then why not p r e t e n d?

ImageImageImage
Daxeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me