Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kojo Fur Ref

Postby Anonymous Hyena » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Username:: ZombiiCandy
Name:: Kojo
Armour Material:: bronze
Armour Theme:: Theme? Uh..aggressive? Basically It's sort of medival and trojan...There's the face and mohawk of a Trojan helmet and antlers because..well Kojo is sort of a tame guy, but can be aggressive when he needs to be. As for medival part it's the rest of the body. The chain and what not. Extras claws also adds to the aggressiveness .3.
Bear Breed::Grizzy!
Eye Color:: Teal?
Art:: http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww11 ... s/kojo.jpgStory:: {see above}
Personality:: Kojo: The socialable clownlike of a bear. He's usually found lounging about in his cave or talking with his other bear buds. The marking on his eye has two meanings. The Koi fish..a thing of great beauty, history, wisdom, and mystery. Kojo doesn't really allow anybody to "read him like a book", but instead gradually allows himself to open up to others. The rose petals however show how he's more of the sensitive type (which is weird because his armor is like..woah .3.) The delcacy of a rose and the darkness of it is also a mystery like the Koi fish.
Other:: Sorry the marking isn't on the eye but it's close ._." Hope that's ok DX
Um um..slight w.i.p I might do a story, but will definatley draw something for him o:
Last edited by Anonymous Hyena on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous Hyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kojo Fur Ref

Postby nio » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Lovely. <33333
He's adorable. 8D