Based on Click to view
Artist tigergirl770 [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 44 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vitric

Postby tigergirl770 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 pm

Vitric -> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33wrxv5&s=5

Name/Element: Vitric (Chemistry / Elements & Compounds) of, relating to, resembling, or having the nature of glass; vitreous

Personality: Vitric is a very serene girl with many beliefs and unique qualities. She is very open about herself and has nothing to hide (literatly). Some might think she is really fragile, that she need help with everything that she does but truthfully she is quite capable of taking care of herself. She is a very smart girl and has complete confidence in herself. Vitric likes to do things in her own special way, acts her own way too and because of that she may seam wierd to others. Vitric is just the type of girl who isnt afraid to show who she truly is.
Likes: Sunlight, rain showers, snow, adventures/exploreing, old ruins, new places
Dislikes: rude/obnoxious people,
Habits/Hobbies:usually fiddles with anything that she can find when she is bored, in an awkward moment or to keep herself focused on something when she feels like she is going to black out/daydream/lose focus. Forgetfull and usually loses her things but claims that someone is hideing them.
Other: In her dragon form her body is almost trasperant like glass so you can see shaded areas with her organs. When drawing her the most common organs are the lungs,heart and ribcage with the spine and a couple of more bones drawn. But when drawing her you can show anything you want; if you want to show the stomach or brain go ahead.

Please tell me if there is anything wrong with my entery thank you!
Last edited by tigergirl770 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

"Happiness is not by chance, but by choice." - Jim Rohn
tigergirl770

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vitric - WIP!

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:40 pm

c: hi! First off, I love the dragon SoE art that you made. it's very lovley, well done.

I was wondering what a Vitric was? What kind of powers would she have if she was a SoE? I already have Glass but if this element is different enough I don't see why you can't have Vitric e.e ... um, whatever that is.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vitric - WIP!

Postby Flame Triforce » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Vitric is 'Of the nature of or resembling to glass.' or 'Of or pertaining to glass.' I think ^^.
This is really cool also! I LOVE the dragon~
Flame Triforce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me