The -Tail- of Little Cassidy by Mara.

Based on Click to view
Artist Mara. [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

The -Tail- of Little Cassidy

Postby Mara. » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:13 am

The Tail of Little Cassidy
What? You think that's a typo? Nonsense! For this little merwolf has not a tale to tell of, but a tail to tell about. Little Cassidy was a little pup abandoned at birth, sad I know, but the truth. She one day fell into a lake. Fell in a lake!? Well can she swim!?! No. No she cannot swim, she was a wolf pup, silly! But she did not drown. A group of magical fish swam by her and didn't like what they saw. They saw a little baby wolf pup slowly sinking to her doom. But fear not, the fish were magical and made her into a fish! But she looked funny as a fish what with her long hair and all, so they turned her into a merwolf. Another typo? No, I said she was a wolf, not a human! So a merwolf it is. The group of fish raised her as their own and as the years went by, little Cassidy grew up into big Cassidy and moved out. Her fish friends still visit every now and again, though. Don't believe this story? Think it's all a myth? Well, you know those mermaids may be a myth, but merwolves sure aren't. Still not convinced? Well, have t your way, I can't make you believe in anything you don't, but if you ever visit an ocean, look down in the water and what will you? Well you'll see the tail of Cassidy. I told you it was tail! Anyways, this has been the tale of the little Merwolf, Cassidy.~

Strange story I know, but oh well. XD Feel free to comment! ^^

Last bumped by Mara. on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:13 am.
I read the rules before I broke them ; I broke the chains before they choked me out ; Now I pay close attention ; Really learned the code ; I learned to read the map before I hit the road

´•`•. .•´•`
Mara.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me