Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Munoxy Fan Art Contest [OVER] by winkatuck

Artist winkatuck [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Munoxy Fan Art Contest [OVER]

Postby winkatuck » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:30 pm

THIS CONTEST IS OVER!!!

Please delete mods after all the prizes have been given out!
Last edited by winkatuck on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP Munoxy Fan Art Contest

Postby winkatuck » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:29 pm

General Information

CLOSED FOR JUDGING!!!

RULES
  • All Tess' Rules Apply
  • I have the right to end the contest if I do not get enough entries
  • You may make art of an already existing Munoxy, but you cannot claim the design if you do.
  • All forms of art are fine, traditional or digital.
  • It must have a Munoxy in it somewhere!
  • You are allowed to do your own spin, twist or style as long as I can tell it's still a Munoxy.
  • You can keep your entries as long as I have permission to use it for advertising my threads.
  • You do NOT have to use the background, but if you do it will not count against your entry when I grade them.
  • Do NOT add wings, fangs, horns, or finned tails in your entry on your Munoxy (otherwise it's not a purebred Munoxy anymore)
  • You do NOT have to use Oekaki, other artistic programs are fine!
  • You may enter as many times as you would like and if you get any major placing you get both prizes, otherwise you will just get one runner up prize for contending.

GRADING

All will be graded on a scale from 1 to 5, 1 being unsatisfactory up to 5 being extraordinary. I will give reason for why I give you what I give too. So don't be disappointed if you get a lower score than you anticipated...

• Background: This is defaulted to 4 out of 5 if you use my provided background, regardless the character. If you decide to make your own, make sure it does not clash with the colors of the Munoxy, otherwise this rating will go down.
  • Genetics: Depending how close you follow the genetic code (if it is not a custom) will depend on how high or low this score is. Customs default at a 3.
  • Design: I know this one can be hard to judge, basically the design of the overall picture and the munoxy... I want to see how much you can do with so little to work with.
  • Effort: This is a mixture of things, the time put into it, the neatness and the overall craft of your labor.

Feel free to pm me or post here or on your thread if you have any questions comments or concerns.
Last edited by winkatuck on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Munoxy: All About the Species
Bare with me, I know it's a lot!

Okay so you decided you want to enter my contest, wither for fun or for the prizes. But what if you want to make your own custom or original Munoxy? You will need to know what's possible and what's not. Here's a list of things to help you understand what you can and can not have on your Munoxy. Note: If you decide to make a custom Munoxy, it will not be breed-able if it wins AND it WILL NOT have a genetic code.

Leg Length
All Munoxy come in three different sizes: non-munoxy, Munoxy, and rughug. Non-Munoxy have normal proportionate legs for their bodies. Munoxy have shorter legs, like that of a munchkin (cat) or dachshund (dog). Rughug have stubs for legs that are practically non-existent!

Eye Color
If you do a kit, their eyes are blue regardless. (No exceptions unless albino or you want to end up doing a custom!) Adults tend to vary from green to orange or in rare cases blue. Other unnatural or differing colors besides pink (for albino) may occur in other species of munoxy. But we are not doing other species as they are not released yet.

Ears
These tend to stick straight up in the air or slightly back when Munoxy feel threatened. On rare occasion do you find Munoxy with floppy or bent (knotched) ears. They are long like rabbit ears.

Feet
Munoxy only have two toes on each foot and for each foot they have a pad for each toe and a larger pad for their palms. Most are square shaped but rarely do you find a Munoxy with a triangle pad. (for reference on triangle pad, see contest munoxy)

Tail
The tail on a Munoxy comes in 3 different forms. Most have a short and regular length tail. Some may end up with longer plume (full) length ones or even rare cases with a stub.

Snout
Only two different snouts, most are longer and slimming while few are short and broad.

Coat Pattern
Coat patterns that people find Munoxy in are mostly solid or tortoiseshell (google tortoiseshell cats if you are unsure what this term means). More uncommon coat patterns are those with stripes, spots and occasional fox-like markings (foxy pattern).

Fur around Face
If you are lucky, you can end up with a cute tufted faced Munoxy, though it is rare usually leaving the sides and top bare.

Nose Color
This is most commonly seen in shades of browns and blacks, sometimes one with a pink nose may be born.

Eye Style
Two styles are seen on Munoxy features (unless kit then they have big round eyes), lazy (half-lidded eyes) and the more uncommon active (diamond shaped) eyes. They don't really do anything special if one Munoxy has one or the other, it's just a matter of personal preference.

Coat Color
Munoxy come in a variety of colors, the most common being brown or black. Though other colors such as orange, tan and white can also be found on the coat of this loveable creature. (It can have funky color if it's solid, just let me know it wasn't born that way and what color it used to be before you dyed the fur. Otherwise it will become a custom.)

Coat Color
Last but not least, the color of the pads on the bottom of the paws are commonly found black but on a more rare occasion can be found in pink also.

Thanks for reading up, now for the fun part... the PRIZES!
Last edited by winkatuck on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:30 pm

PRIZES
[The Grand, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place winners will NOT change. The only thing that MAY change is pets I ADD to the prize pool, I will not take any out, except when the contest is over for the winners/runner-ups]
Grand Prize: Goes to ParanormallyInfected's second entry! Congrats!Not only did you try harder the second time, you showed you were truly dedicated to following the genetic code and the contest by entering not only once... but TWICE!
[Only to be given out for an outstanding, knock me off my feet, entry.]
  • Their entry [If original/custom] becomes an actual Munoxy they get to keep.
  • And +20spp to spend on anything in the shop or on adoptions.

1st Place: Goes to Die Lille! Love the style!
  • Their entry [if original/custom] becomes an actual Munoxy they get to keep.
  • And +15 spp to spend on anything in the shop or on adoptions.
  • Plus first dibs of up to 10 pets from the Prize Pool!

2nd Place: Goes to |hOnK||GaMzEe||hOnK|! Lovely style, just too much like other entries it did not stand out dramatically.
  • And +10 spp to spend on anything in the shop or on adoptions.
  • Plus second dibs of up to 10 pets from the Prize Pool!

3rd Place: Goes to snowleopard99! You could have put more effort into it, but at least you get a custom and you placed!
  • And +8 spp to spend on anything in the shop or on adoptions.
  • Plus third dibs of up to 10 pets from the Prize Pool!

All Other Entries: Trainmanjosh and then Goja
  • Will receive +5spp to spend in the shop or on adoptions for participating.
  • Will be able to adopt up to 5 pets [per person NOT entry] from the Prize Pool unless their are so many entries that not everyone can have five... then it will go down to three... but still not bad if you do not even win!

So send a trade after the prize above you is striked off! Thanks for participating in the contest and I hope next time you will enter again!
Last edited by winkatuck on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:55 pm

okay feel free to post now!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Munoxy Fan Art Contest

Postby winkatuck » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:24 pm

bump

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 pm

bump

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asdfghjkla » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 pm

bump ^^
asdfghjkla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Thanks for the bump :3

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:25 am

Bump

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me