Artist amithethird [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

G.o.A. Entry 2

Postby amithethird » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Decided to make another one, a male this time. :3

Name: Crevan (Meaning: Fox)

Personality: Crevan is a clever, wise cracking wolf. He's always cheerful and always has a kind word to offer someone. He's a good listener and enjoys helping others. He's a tease and enjoys making jokes and poking fun at others. He has a good sense of when he's gone too far and when the person can take a joke. He's intelligent and where he lacks as a fighter he makes up for it as a strategist. He sees the things no one else sees and thinks of the things that most people would ignore. He's got a good memory. He's, quite frankly, a bit of a coward and he took a while to get through his training. He passed eventually but his trainers almost gave up on him.

Strengths: (At least three)
Strategy
He can make an icy mist with his breath. If he concentration hard enough he can make solid blocks or sheets of ice.
Diplomacy

Weaknesses: (At least three)
Fire
Strength
Stealthy-ness

Brief History: Crevan was the runt of the litter. His siblings were all bigger and stronger than him. They always whomped him in play fights and teased him relentlessly about being small. He was very insecure and was always the quiet one during training. He never did well during the exercises and the teachers had to take him aside and work with him one on one for him to get anything done. They always scolded him saying that they knew he was smarter than this. He was, he got what he was supposed to do but he couldn't execute it well. That and he was scared to try because he thought his siblings would tease him. Only when they got accepted as trainees did he start to do well. With that pressure relieved, he started to do much better. Finally he was taken on as a trainee.
It was as a trainee that his intelligence began to shine. He learned more and began to put this knowledge to use. He wasn't good in a physical fight, but often he could avoid fighting by outsmarting his opponent. During team exercises he would come up with the game plan and more often than not it lead them to a win. Eventually he mastered the basics of self defense and was able to fight well enough so that he wouldn't get himself killed. That was good enough for the Alphas and they formally made him a Warrior, finally.

Other:

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me