Based on Click to view
Artist amithethird [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

G.o.A. Entry

Postby amithethird » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Alright! I got the markings to glow! XD

Name: Amaya (Meaning: Night Rain)

Personality: Amaya is lighthearted and subtly sarcastic. She's very confident in herself and can come off as arrogant at times. She's not easy to impress and enjoys teasing others when they mess up. She'll be the one on missions laughing in the face of danger and taking the lead. Her interaction with others in the pack often consists of teasing and small talk. She rarely lets others into her head and prefers to save the deep discussions for those she truly trusts. Her history has given her trust issues and while she's not a cold person, she's reluctant to let others in. If something is wrong she'll stubbornly insist that she's fine. She's very independent and this coupled with her confidence leads her to believe that she's capable of more than she is. She often jumps into things without preparing for them, thinking she'll be fine. She has a hard head and sometimes it takes a while for her to learn a lesson that she doesn't want to learn or pick up on small hints that someone might be dropping. Her social skills are something to be desired, but she gets by.

Strengths: (At least three)
Her Element is Poison and she can make her bite toxic when she wants.
She can control whether or not this bite is lethal or just knocks the target out.
She's very fast

Weaknesses: (At least three)
She can't swim
She doesn't ask for help when it's needed and doesn't take it when it's offered (no matter how bad the situation)
She's not as strong as other wolves and can be easily overpowered if she can't use her toxin or speed

Brief History: Amaya wasn't born into her present pack. Her parents were crazy young teenagers in love and they ran away into the mountains together. They lived in peace for a year or so an in that time Amaya's mother became pregnant. Her father became paranoid that something would go wrong when it came time for his mate to give birth and he decided that they should move out of the mountains to somewhere where they could get help faster if needed. They began their journey. It took them several days to get from their home in the mountains to an elevated meadow closer to the Gemfighter pack. It was there that they stayed until it came time for Amaya's mother to give birth.
Three pups were born to Amaya's mother and father, two boys and Amaya. It was only hours later that they were attacked by Luitins. They tried to flee with their pups, but Amaya's mother was weakened and the Luitins caught her. They killed her along with Amaya's brothers. Amaya's father was nearly killed as well, but a loner who wasn't a Gemfighter stepped in and helped him. The loner saved Amaya and her father, but her father's mind was scarred beyond repair and he was never the same.
The loner, named Belinda, had given birth to a litter of her own pups a few months ago and her milk had not yet dried up. She nursed Amaya until she was old enough to eat solid foods. Belinda recognized that Amaya and her father were Gemfighter wolves and suggested that they find the pack. So they said their goodbyes to Belinda and set out to find the Gemfighter pack. Amaya's father had them taking crazy routes to supposedly make it hard for Luitins to find them. Amaya got frustrated with her dad's paranoia, because she didn't understand his reasons for it. After a bad argument about going the right way, getting lost, and being paranoid, Amaya ran off to find the pack herself.
It took her a while, but eventually she made it. She showed promise as a trainee and after a year of rigorous training she was accepted. Now she's a warrior in the pack.

Other: None ^^

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me