Based on Click to view
Artist marsram [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Contest entry

Postby marsram » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:39 am

Name o' animal: Kaui-Am (COW-am)
Personality: In a word; feisty. Can have a very sharp tongue if things don't go her way; can be very much a perfectionist. Doesn't tolerate show offs, very picky. Cannot stand it when someone brings up her "robotness" as a negative. You never want to get in her way when she's angry. Only likes certain boys. ^^
****Kaui-Am's backround: She was an experiment gone wrong, so to speak; she has an artificial build (Skeleton) with a natural cat skin, neurological system, etc. She was discarded by the people who created her, and she was left to fend for herself. Life was not hard on the streets, since she didn't need water, she ate the other cats or animals that wanted to fight her or got in her way.
Then one day, another cat showed up that Kaui-Am hadn't seen before. If she had "real" feelings, she'd be madly in luv. ^^

****Since the natural parts of her body are cloned, they have as much life left as the original cat. Since the original cat was not in shape at all and not healthy either, the natural parts are deteriorating. (Hense the show of the rib cage, and the fact that she lost almost half a tail.)
I hope you like it!

>I do not take any owner ship in the lines provided in the contest. The only thing that I did was colour in the cat to the left, however, the reason why there is another version of the lines tracing the original lines, was my doing. I do not take any owner ship in that set of lines; I merely traced over them so that the audience can see them better, I hope you understand<
marsram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Contest entry

Postby Honoo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:24 am

really good
Bleach Bleach Bleach .Thats all i Hear
Naruto has crashed would you like to revieve him?
Honoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsram » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:05 am

The Awsome Prussia wrote:really good

:o Yay!
marsram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honoo » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:01 pm

i love the idea of the robot skelition reminds me of terminator and my character system 535
Bleach Bleach Bleach .Thats all i Hear
Naruto has crashed would you like to revieve him?
Honoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsram » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:18 am

The Awsome Prussia wrote:i love the idea of the robot skelition reminds me of terminator and my character system 535

Cool. :D
marsram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me