Pups For Adoption! <3 by Beebs

Based on Click to view
Artist Beebs [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pups For Adoption! <3

Postby Beebs » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:38 am

Will you give these little guys a home? These are characters that you can use for your own uses once you obtain it.

:D Adopted
:( Not Adopted

Pup 1 - :(

Pup 2 - :(

Pup 3 - :(

Pup 4 - :(

Pup 1 wrote:This dog is an adult, with dark green fur and bright purple markings. His/Her fur on the back of his/her legs, his/her tail, his/her stomach and chest are tipped with purple. His/Her face has a mask-like coloring to it. His/Her eyes are a dark yellow coloring.

Pup 2 wrote:This dog is a newborn, with red fur and yellow stripes. His/Her ears are tipped with yellow, just like his/her eyes and muzzle. His/Her front legs have bands around them, and his/her thighs have small stripes as well. His/Her tail also has small stripes. His/Her eyes are supposed to be a bright orange, although it isn't shown.

Pup 3 wrote:This dog is a puppy, and is really pale. His/Her fur is ice blue, with darker blue face mask, legs, and tail. His/Her eyes are even a pale green.

Pup 4 wrote:This dog is actually an adult, despite his/her small size. He/She has black fur, with a purple, pale fur coloring on his/her face, legs, and tail. He/She has heart markings that are a bright pink, and his/her ears even have a heart on them too.

Please don't whine about not getting a dog. I will accept good forms only!

Form

Code: Select all
Username:
Pup #:
Pup Name:
Personality: (Use full sentences please!)
History/Small Story: (Full sentences please!)
What will you use this pup for?: (Please answer with something good.)
Beebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pups For Adoption! <3

Postby Beebs » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:47 am

BUMP! :)
Beebs