Artist Toppyrocks [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A Little Black Magic

Postby Toppyrocks » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:25 pm

A Little Black Magic
Owned by BritsNadia

The girl points out a pasture thats nearby and slightly larger then the others. Inside is a giant of a horse, a very large draft mare. She watches you intently, following your every move from the far side of her pasture. You notice she's different then the others, she has a longer, fuller forelock and mane as well as some feathering around her feet.

"She's the largest horse we have at the moment," The girl explains. "She might be intimidating, but don't let that deter you. She'll make a very loyal horse once you gain her respect, and her manners are impecable." The mare takes a few steps towards you until she is standing in the middle of the paddock. "All you have to do is fill out this form," the girl hands you a form. "And make sure to fill in everything, especially what breed she is. We aren't really sure, so what goes down on the paper is what goes. Try and choose a breed whose breed standards match her, though."

This horse is a black horse, one of the two base colours. The black gene (E) is dominant over the chestnut gene (e) so when a horse has one of each gene (Ee) the horse will be black. This horse has two socks and two stockings- the near fore and the far hind are socks, the far fore and the near hind are stockings, as well as a white nose.

This horses' mane, tail, coat and eye colour can not be changed, and no paint or appaloosa markings can be added. Other than that, you can change her markings and add accesories.
Last edited by Toppyrocks on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black Draft Mare

Postby VanWen » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Username:
BritsNadia
Mare's Registered Name:
A Little Black Magic
Mare's Nickname:
Magic
Mare's Size:
18hh
Mare's Breed:
Shire
Why Do You Want To Adopt This Mare:
Toppy I love her! She is simply so magnificent and I have been wanting my own horse lately on this thread and she would be just perfect. I will use her for breedings and most foals would go to adoption so that others can get them. She would also be used in a few role plays and if I ever do get my character thread u and running she can be found there. I will also give her lots of love and accessories.
Where Will You Use Her:
See above
Comments/Suggestions:
Hey all you role players out there!
Are you looking for a role play orientated site with a friendly atmosphere where you can live your legends through your role plays? Why not take a look at Scoops of Crazy. It's a lovely little place where we strive to provide a comfortable and easy to use environment for all types of role players.
VanWen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black Draft Mare

Postby Toppyrocks » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 pm

All yours! The breed fits perfectly. I like the name, too!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Little Black Magic

Postby VanWen » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Thanks Toppy!
Hey all you role players out there!
Are you looking for a role play orientated site with a friendly atmosphere where you can live your legends through your role plays? Why not take a look at Scoops of Crazy. It's a lovely little place where we strive to provide a comfortable and easy to use environment for all types of role players.
VanWen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me