Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

*~_Munoxy General Shop_~* by winkatuck

Based on Click to view
Artist winkatuck [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

*~_Munoxy General Shop_~*

Postby winkatuck » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:29 pm

You enter the small hidden shop. A bell ringing on the door handle as you let it close behind you. A sharp dressed man approaches you as he holds out his hand to you. Shaking yours with quite the amount of energy.

"Why hello there! I'm Jeremy and I run this general store. All your basic needs for anything Munoxy! Is there anything in particular you are looking for?" He proposes, straightening his tie before walking you down an isle or two. "I know we don't have much at the moment... but we should be getting a new shipment of goods soon. Oh and you saw the bakery next door didn't you? You should look out for it, if you plan on breeding any Munoxy."

He returns to the register as he runs his right hand through his lush purple locks. Waving at you and smiling through his pierced lips. "Just let me know if you have any questions about anything!" before he leaves you to yourself finally.

General Shop Item List
A. Powdered Sugar
Cost: 5 spp
Jeremy's Description: Oh, I see you have a good eye! That's a packet of powdered sugar, just sprinkle it on your desired munoxy and this sweet mixture will turn it back into a younger and more adorable stage. Only good for one use, so choose wisely. (Does not work on fortune cookies!)

B. Baking Soda
Cost: 8 spp
Jeremy's Description: Yes, that there is a packet of Baking Soda. It's quite bitter to the taste and by sprinkling some of it on a munoxy it causes it to mature faster by ONE stage of it's life. Great for non-fertile Does or kit Bucks if you want to breed sooner. You can buy as many of these as often as you like and apply as many of them to as many munoxy as you would like. (Does not work on Adult BUCK munoxy or adult fertile DOE munoxy!)

C. Starry Background
Cost: 2 spp
Jeremy's Description: I see you like that background. It's only a whomping 2 spp too! Lucky you! If you want to see the whole thing just ask the owner of the establishment, I'm sure if you PM their account they can apply it to the main oekaki forum for you to see it! Once you buy it, you can change between that and the starter background, just send a PM or post in your munoxy's thread if you would like to change it. (Applicable for all breeds and stages of munoxy!)
(Works ONLY for Munoxy from litter 3 and up, sorry.)

D. Floating Background
Cost: 3 spp
Jeremy's Description: I like your taste! This is the floating background, for only 3 spp you can have your munoxy persay, "floating" on clouds! If you want to see the whole thing just ask the owner of the establishment, I'm sure if you PM their account they can apply it to the main oekaki forum for you to see it! Once you buy it, you can change between that and the starter background, just send a PM or post in your munoxy's thread if you would like to change it.(Applicable for all breeds and stages of munoxy!)

E. Sunset Beach Background
Jeremy's Description: That's my favorite out of all the backgrounds we have available. It's a bit more pricey but it tends to be more popular, go figure. It will have your Munoxy feeling like they are on vacation for summer already!If you want to see the whole thing just ask the owner of the establishment, I'm sure if you PM their account they can apply it to the main oekaki forum for you to see it! Once you buy it, you can change between that and the starter background, just send a PM or post in your munoxy's thread if you would like to change it.(Applicable for all breeds and stages of munoxy!)

F. Bow
Cost: 4 spp
Jeremy's Description: That item is exclusive to kit munoxy. I find it really adorable. When you buy this item, you can ask for a hex number since it comes in any color. Makes any young kit feel snazzy, if you ask me!
(Only available for DOE KIT Munoxy!)
(Works for ALL litters of Munoxy!)

G. Necker
Cost: 4 spp
Jeremy's Description: That item is exclusive to kit munoxy. I find it really adorable. When you buy this item, you can ask for a hex number since it comes in any color. Makes any young kit feel snazzy, if you ask me!
(Only available for BUCK KIT Munoxy!)
(Works for ALL litters of Munoxy!)

H. Love Drops
Cost: 10 spp
Jeremy's Description: Good eye! That's a new item! When you buy it, it works for 10 uses no more, no less. When you breed two munoxy together, you have a higher possiblility of gaining more unborns from it. For each drop, there is a chance for another newborn! You may want to talk to Edna about that if you have any other questions though.

I. Round Shades
Jeremy's Description: Like them shades you just picked up. They loking stunning on any munoxy you put them on. Dig? For only 5 spp you can have this item and put it on your desired munoxy! Would you like a bag with that?
(Works for either gender and both kits and adults!)

J. Collar [optional circle name tag]
Cost: 6 spp
Jeremy's Description: That's something we recently got in stock. It's the classical collar with tag. Only 6 spp for you! This is to show everyone that your munoxy is licensed and all grown up. It looks really good on either gender and comes in any Hex Colors.
(Works for either gender for adults ONLY!)

K. Bangles
Cost: 3 spp
Jeremy's Description: Nice, them bangles make any munoxy seem more stylish and hip! Only 3 spp! And they may be available in more colors soon but for now they are just gold.
(Works for either gender for adults ONLY!)

Special Non-Shelved Item List

Generation Warp
Cost: 12 spp
Jeremy's Description: Oh, did you want this special ticket? *pulls out from behind front display glass* If you buy this at a whomping 12 spp (I know expensive,right?) then you can take it to whoever manages the munoxy (winkatuck) and get them to redo your munoxy in the latest litter! Then you can use all the current items! Only good for ONE use!

Purchase Form
Copy the form below and post it in this thread if you intend on buying anything, if you want me to get to it sooner you can also PM it to my account directly.

Code: Select all
[b]Purchasing an Item![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]CS screen name goes here!
[b]Item:[/b] Put the letter here!
[b]Cost:[/b] Amount of spp it costs here!
[b]For:[/b] Name of munoxy here!
[b]Use of Item:[/b]Would you like it in your inventory for later or would you like to use it now?
[b]Etc:[/b] Anything you need to add in, like a hex code or a comment about a trade for spp if you do not have any spp.
Last edited by winkatuck on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *~_Munoxy General Shop_~*

Postby StarlitMachine » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Well sadly i don't have one but i'm loving that hair though ;]
・゜✭ 𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. ✫・゜